Chapter 1

Toy Chicas Pov~

I was walking in the halls of the old pizzeria. Me and the toys were here since ours is being built and it will take awhile for them to build ours. I walked down the dark long halls. Then I saw a poster it was golden green bunny. Then mangle climbed over to me. "What are you looking at?" Mangle says. She then looks at what I was looking at.
"Oh you're looking at SpringBonnie?"  "Springbonnie?" I say. "Yeah, but now that he's all rusty we call him 'Springtrap'." Mangle says looking at me.

"Oh, ok." I say. "I bet he would still look cute all rusted up." I thought.  "No toy Chica! You can't already be falling for someone!" A voice echoed in my head. "Whatever! I can like who I want!" I thought. "Um, toy Chica?" Mangle says, making me snap out of my thoughts. I jerk my head towards her. "You've been standing here staring at the poster for a minute now."

"Oh, I was just..thinking." I say. "About?" She says. I mentally panicked. "Think of a lie! And quick!" I thought. I started sweating, but thank god she didn't see it. "I was...thinking about..making cupcakes!" I say and fake smile. "Yes! She'll totally believe that!" I thought and mentally praised myself. "Oh, ok." Mangle says and climbs away. Relief washed over me as I kept walking in the empty dark hallway.