REUION TO REMEMBER

Questions??

7am and kikwang got up to get ready for work " i love you babe" Alexus says before he went to the kitchen and left. "love u too" and kissed her before he left.

8am Aniko got up and went to her parents bed

8am
Aniko got up and went to her parents bed. Alexus wakes up again by feeling a little hand on her arm shaking. "Aniko why up so early? .Aniko hugged her mother " I had a nightmare and i dont want to sleep without u mommy". Alexus smiled" okay okay i was feeling lonely without my mini me next to me too".

8am
Sunki gets up for work too. " dont forget after work i pick up Daniel" he said to Xemira. While Xemira half asleep and half awake " okay, i know just gotta keep on fighting". Hyanbul pops up and creeps in their doorway " mom I cant sleep " Xemira signaled her to come closer. Hensley comes creeping in too " me too" Xemira signaled her too. They jumped in bed " my girls what am i gonna do with my beautiful girlssss."

Tanisha gets up real quick out of bed  spotting Arno in the kitchen eating breakfast about to leave for work . She  rushed to the bathroom and starts throwing up "BABE" she calls him, but he was already there worried and curious. " Could you truly be this time?" He asked. Tanisha just shrugged. Arno kissed her on the forehead and put her back to bed" we will start a family one day I promise, its me definitely not you babe" and he headed to work.

5:10pm Aniko, Hensley, Hyanbul, and Daniel  in the pool having fun, while the adults was having conversations

5:10pm
Aniko, Hensley, Hyanbul, and Daniel  in the pool having fun, while the adults was having conversations. Xemira wanted to talk to Sunki alone. " babe I saw a spot on Daniel it looked like a bruise spot" Sunki anger growing in his body. " where?" Xemira could feel how heated he is " his arm... his right arm." Sunki was about to punch a wall but xemira was there so he hugged her instead " please make me strong and have full custody of my son"

Once everything was chill Alexus and Xemira went into the jacuzzi to relax. " (sigh) so whats going on with Daniel ? Im srry that the full custody didnt go well . Xemira gave her the ughhh so much drama look " we lost full custody because she fakely wanted him... as to hurt Sunki so bad and that thought he was gonna leave me and be with her cause she has his son . So now we are fighting even harder to get full custody on him again, sooo much drama". Alexus looked at her worried" its gonna be okay".

Tanish pops up all gitty and happy " whatssss upp!!!" the girls was looking at her weird. " Tanisha girl are you okay? Are u drunk? " the girls looking in her eyes. Tanisha noded her head side to side " noooo ( starts to cry)".

Hey what up guys i had to change my daughters name in the story to aniko because alikyo didnt have a meaning but aniko means bright child. I changed the date when this will be out more closer cause i was too exicted to write another story again , imagine things and put it out there for you guys to imagine too. I hope you like it so far. 😄😚😁