Chapter 2- Jack Frost

Chapter 2

"There you are." I hear a girl say. She couldn't be talking to me, I'm dead.

"Excuse me, I am talking to you." She said. I turn around and see she was looking at me. I point to myself.

"Na, the boogie man." She said. I got my staff ready. I look behind me and realize that she was being sarcastic. I let down my staff.

"Ha, ha, ha very funny." I said.

"Well, sorry to bust your bubble. But I wasn't being funny. You were the one who thought I was serious." She said as she walked closer to me.

"If I was, I wouldn't have told you, I would kill him for taking something very important to me."

"What did he take?" I asked.

"I'm not even supposed to be queen." She said as she looked up at the stars.

"He took my heart. My reason to live." She said as I saw tears form into her eyes.

I look down at her.

"Queen Anna!" A man shouts.

"Coming!" she said to the Man.

"When can we meet again?" She asked.

"I will meet you in your room." I said as she went inside.

When she was out of sight, I flew up to her room. For some reason, she looks so familiar.

Like I have seen her before. There is no way, she's a princess, and I am just a dead boy that won't move on.

I waited for her on the balcony in her room waiting for her to open the window. 15 minutes later she runs into her room, closes the door, and Locked as she walked to the window and opened it.

"How did you get up here?" she asked.

"I have my ways." I said as I walked into the room.

"Do you want to sleep here tonight?" she asked.

"Uh, no. I'm fine. I just need to ask you something." I said.

"Yeah, what's up?" She said.

"Do we know each other by any chance?" I asked.

"I was going to ask the same question. It feels like I know you from somewhere. But I can't but a finger down." She said.

"Me neither." I said.

Suddenly I see something, I think it was vision.

There was a little girl and a 14 year old girl. I was about the same age as the girl with a streak of white hair. We were playing with the little girl and the 14 year old girl ran up to her and pushed her towards me. The little girl hit me in the arm.