Chapter 3- Anna

"The names Jack Frost." He said as he jumped off the balcony.

"Nice to meet you, Jack."

I walked to my bed, got under the covers and went to sleep.

"Jack?" I shout out his name.

"Anna, you got to get out of here!" Jack puts his hands on my shoulder.

"Jack what's going on?" I asked.

"Please, listen to me, for once, Anna!" He begged. "It's not safe for you here!"

I looked at his eyes, instead of having blue eyes, his eyes were brown and his hair was also brown instead of white.

"Run Anna, don't turn around." He said as he pushed me.

"Aw, how sweet!" A girl said with and evil laugh.

Brown haired Jack got in front of me to protect me.

He turned around and kissed me

(Just Pretend his hair is brown)

"Jack?" I asked.

He pressed his forehead against mine.

"Good-bye, Anna. I love you. I always have, and always will." He said as he pulled away and jumped to attack Elsa and Pitch Black pushed him into the lake. Elsa Kissed Pitch and Froze the lake with Jack inside it.

"Jack! No! Elsa, please I will do anything, let him go!" Pitch sent me flying as Elsa froze me to a wall she created and froze my hands in place.

"Elsa! Why are you doing this! Do you think dad would want you doing this? Elsa, I still love you, and I will always love you. No matter what you do to me." I said.

"Well, I don't love you. I hate you and I always will." She said as she shot snow powers into my heart and my hair became white as snow.

"Now no one will be able to save you this time. You have a year to find someone to love you or you will become ice forever. And if you use a lot of the powers, it will make it more quicker." She said.

"Elsa, Pitch is only using you for you powers; he doesn't love you, when he gets what he wants from you he will throw you away." I yell at her.

"Anna, what do you know about true love?" She asked.

"I love you, and you hate me, but I still love you, which is what true love is. Not giving up one the one you love, even when you think it time to give up, never going to see the good in that one person again, but they have hope they will come home. That is what true love is."

That was when a tear rolled down Elsa's Cheek.

"Hope all you want, But I am never coming back home. And you should just give up, because there is no more good left in me.

She broke the ice and started to walk; I ran up to her, wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She hugged me back but she formed an icicle in her hand about to stab me in the back but before she could she could I whisper "I will save you, Elsa." Into her ear and that made her drop the icicle and I pulled away.

I woke up to see that it was still dark.

I got out of bed, got dressed in my warmest clothes and ran out of the castle. I kept running until I came across the lake that was in my dream.

I ran onto the lake and then fell to my knees.

"I'm so sorry Jack! It's my entire fault! If you had never met me, you would be able to grow up with your little sister. It's my fault she had to grow up with no brother to protect her. I am so sorry Jack."

"Anna? What are you doing here?" Jack's voice was behind me.

"Jack!" I said as I turned around.

"Do you remember anything about me or about this lake?" I asked.

"Both, you were 14 and I was 16. We were playing on the ice with my little sister and we were playing tag. You pushed her toward me and that was when the ice started to break. I pulled you back to safety with this staff and then I was the one that was on the breaking ice. Then you pulled me to safety and that's all I could remember. How about you?" Jack asked.

"It was how you died. You were telling me to run and I didn't. Before you died, you kissed me and you told me you loved me and went alone to fight them and Pitch shoved you into the lake and Elsa froze the Lake with you inside it. I begged them to let you go, but they wouldn't." I said as Jack just kept looking at me.

Suddenly I felt a pinch in my hands. I look downand see that the curse was already beginning. Elsa Wasn't kidding, she did hateme and I was going to be ice forever.

 Elsa Wasn't kidding, she did hateme and I was going to be ice forever

I quickly but my hands in my pockets before Jack could see.

"Anna, your hair. Its turning white.

 Its turning white

I pull my hair up to my face to see. What already?

"Anna what's happening to you?" he asked worried.

"Jack, don't worry about it okay, this happen all the time." I said as I smiled at him.