Naughty Anti

The month of October always was glorious to you. Everything is so spooky and dreary, and most people were of course excited for the season of Halloween! You were in your apartment alone, eating candy and scrolling through horror movies on Netflix. Suddenly, you jumped a little, as the silence was broken by your phone going off. You snatched up the device, and saw that you have a new message. It was from Sean McLoughlin.

You opened the text, and saw that it read, "Hey y/n, do you want to stop by my place to carve some pumpkins? So psyched for Halloween!". You smiled to yourself,you've been dating for awhile now, and you always loved spending time with him. So you figured that you would TOTALLY say yes. "Alright, lemme get ready first" you texted back. "Great :)".

After getting ready, you hopped in your car and headed to Sean's house. Eventuly, after passing the endless streetlights glowing against the dark sky, you pull into Sean's driveway and park your car. Smiling, you anxiously walk up and knock on the door, quickly fixing your hair. After knocking, you wait nervously for a few minutes, before knocking a second time. Finally, the door slowly opens, allowing you inside. 

It took you a few steps inside for you to realize that there was no lights on, and you couldn't see who opened the door. But as soon as you walked in, the door slammed closed, and the familiar click of a locked door. You nervously glanced at you surroundings, tremendously puzzled. What the hell was going on? The whole house seemed pitch-black, except for a faint glow of a candle on a nearby table. 

You grabbed the candle and looked around, you've been at Sean's place before...but that doesn't make things any less creepy and confusing. "Sean? Did the power went out? Where are you?". All you got in reply was echoed giggles. "Sean?! This isn't funny...". You started to slowly make your way up the stairs, trying to find SOME place to go. Each step creaked in response, which gave you goosebumps. You reached the top of the steps and continued to look around, puzzled in the dimly-lit hallway. You heard something shatter downstairs, so you swiftly tumbled into the nearest room and slammed the door shut. Trying to calm your hyperventilating-self, you held up your weak light around the room to see which one it was. It was the bedroom.

You slowly crept around the room, trembling in fright. What the hell was Sean doing? Is this some kind of game? You felt a shock go through your body, because suddenly someone has grabbed your hips. You screamed, and dropped your candle. "Sean?! CUT IT OUT!" You shouted. But he simply pulled you close and spoke softly in your ear."Sean? Why would you need him...he's weak. I'm here now baby~". You could tell it was Sean through his voice...but his voice sounds a bit more gruff and low. Was he playing Anti? He turned your body around, so now you were facing him, you could faintly make out his features in the almost complete darkness. "And tonight, I'm going to rock your world.~"

Your eyes widened, as he practically threw you on the bed and started to kiss your neck. "S-Sean, wha-" "Sean's not here babe, you'll have to answer to Anti tonight." He roughly kissed your lips before making his way to your neck once again. You softly moaned in pleasure. Despite how pissed you were for him creeping the shit out of you before...this was extremely hot. "Mmmm Sean...~" you moaned. He bit your neck and you yelped in response. "I said he's gone, alright? Now Anti's going to have to make you pay for that..."

He ripped off your shirt and your bra, exposing your upper body while also taking his own shirt off. He rotated your body around, so your back was facing him. He continued to kiss the back of your neck and collar bone, while he wrapped his arms around you and grasped your breasts. You moaned even more, and a smirk crept on Anti's lips as he kissed the crook of your neck. He started to tease towards the middle of your breasts which caused your face to heat up and moan even louder. "Ooooooh Anti..".  One of Anti's hands crept lower, and he started to rub his fingers on you through your underwear. You gasped, and your breaths started to grow heavy. "Damn...you're about as turned on as I am." he whispered. 

He gradually slid off your pants then your underwear, and Anti did the same. He both sat up, and he turned you around once again. Your body hovered above his lap and you rested your hands on his shoulders. He adjusted himself before you lowered yourself down, screaming as you felt him enter inside of you. You pushed with your knees, sliding up and down on his manhood. "Oh yeah, y/n~" he panted. You moaned, as you progressively started to go faster. Your hearr bear through your chest and your head began to spin. Anti started to moan aggressively, and he grabbed your hips, slamming himself deeper into you. "Uhn! Anti I..." you wailed breathlessly. 

You could feel your body pulsating, and your thighs begin to quiver. All your body's energy was focused in your loins, continually being thrusted by him. Anti's satisfied moans and grunts continually grow louder with each thrust. You dig your nails into Anti's shoulders, possibly drawing blood. Your vision begins to blur, and you begin to sweat. After awhile you feel a sudden flood of pleasure surge through your body and your muscles seem to tighten as you scream out. Anti reaches his climax and moans your name. 

He exits his manhood, and you collapse on top of him while he falls back on the bed. Your mind was completely blank, leaving you utterly speechless. "Woah..." was all he could say, and you both giggled. You snuggle close to him and he kisses your forehead. You smile "Love ya, you sexy beast.~" you say. "Love you too you scaredy cat."

A/N: HOLY SHIT I'M SWEATING JUST FROM WRITING THIS. I think I'm going to take a shower to wash off all the sin XD hope you liked it you PERVERTS! Jk we're all perverted here~ 

HAPPY PORNO READING!