Text 11

-----------------------------------------------------
Melanie's P.O.V

This party is gonna be the shit. I have helped Brendon prepare this party so these peeps better enjoy it! Brendon has told me everything about him and Ryan and I absolutely except and for those who dont I will cut those hoes.

I've basically picked up almost everyone except Phan because Brendon wanted to have them early before any of us.

Im currently texting Brendon making sure everything is perfect, but I have no idea what the boys are doing all I know is that it involves giggles and secrets kept from me.

"MEL WATCH THE ROAD AND STOP TEXTING YOU CAN HIT SOMEONE!"
I look back and Tyler takes my phone away almost throwing it out the window. Almost everyone has a scared expression.

"Calm down ladies we're almost there. Brendon's loosing patience and I'm trying to get there asap. Plus if I did actually kill someone they've lived long enough."

Josh looked completely terrified well at least he isn't gone. (Amrite AHHH i'll go home.)

"We're here."

"Thank god letting Mel drive never again."

"WELL EXCUSE ME PATTYCAKES AT LEAST I CAN REACH THE PETALS WITHOUT MOVING MY SEAT!"

Pete immediately ran towards Patrick give me a nasty look.

Nailed it.

"WASSUP FUCKERS?"

Brendon opened the door music blasting from inside decorations have been thrown around.We all go into the house not wanting to waste any time. 

"So where are the newbies?" I ask him  as he closes the door.

"getting ready." Shouldn't of they been ready before the party?

"Why?"

"I might of woken them up really early to help me set up." Oh  Brendon why must you be like this. I slap his arm walking inside.
----------------------------------------------

Dan

"Phil you done?" I stand next to Phil as he fixed his fringe.

"If you want to go you can." Are you crazy? I can't do that I'll make an ass of myself.

"No we have to go together."

"Okay princess I was done anyways."

We walk out the room out of the many rooms in brendon's house. Of course the host is the one who noticed  us first.

"Dont worry guys they're gonna love you. Let's start one by one or two by two."

I was about to say something but Brendon being Brendon he yells.

"PATTYCAKES, PETE COME HERE!"

Somehow no one else hears Brendon but both of them.

When they walk over one of them are very short and the other is a fine height.

"You guys must be the newbies," ha the newbies.

"Hi im Phil." He let's out a hand for the taller one

"Pete." And he takes it.

I do the same for the shorter one.

"Im Dan."

"Patrick." Then we switch people.

"You guys can run along now we have to introduce the Giants to the rest of the peeps."

----------------------

(It's been a year and now I'm ready to write this again.)

Dan's

It's not the best psrty I've been to. Not like I get invited as to much. I'm always with Phil so fun is always going on.

But this place is a rekt. The smell of alcohol and smoke was up in the air. So much smoke that you could get high just breathing here.

I'm very greatful Phil is here. I would be so overwhelmed in this environment.

We already got introduced to everyone. Everyone so nice. Just a moment ago we where just strangers. Brendon DISSAPERAD and left Phil and I to suffer. At least that's what I thought.

Phil just became besties with Pete and Patrick. I don't know how Phil does that. Make friends so easily I mean. Gosh, if he would to go outside he'd be the one everyone knew in town.

"Hey there Dan!"

I turned around to see a small but almost reveling body. It's was Melanie. Her sense of style is..... Unique. She dresses up like if today is her last day. How inspiring. Not to me at least.

"Hey Mel. "

"Straight to the nicknames I see. " She theirs to say seductively.

She must of seen my cringed/horrified face. "I'm kidding. " Is continued "what are u doing here instead of being with your boyfriend? "

Boyfriend?

Boy

Friend

Boyfriend.

Who?

WAIT

"Oh nonononono Phil and I nah ah. He's not my boyfriend."

"BOOM LADIES AND GENTS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE EVENING! " She basically just yelled that which thank god only got the small attention of Pete over the loud music.

"Don't tell me that bullshit. I've seen how u look at him and how he looks at u back when you aren't looking," What. Do I actually do that?  Does he?! "U guys are meant to be."

"But we're just friends. " I reminded her.  "Not for long. " She mummered before going to receive another drink.

----------------------_-----------------
WHAT HAPPENED?

I DISAPPEARED FOR OVER A YEAR AND I'M BACK?

Lmao

I don't have fun writing this like I used to