THE PASSION OF LOVERS.

❝ THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH. ❞

EVERYTHING WASBEAUTIFUL

EVERYTHING WAS
BEAUTIFUL . . .

. . . AND NOTHING
HURT.

( LONG AGO, IN A GALAXY
FAR, FAR AWAY . . . )

THIRTY YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE FALL OF THE EMPIRE

THIRTY YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE FALL OF THE EMPIRE. Now, the sinister First Order has risen from their ashes and threatens to pull the galaxy back into oppression and war. With the disappearance of the last known Jedi, Luke Skywalker, the New Republic is defenceless against an impending usurp by the First Order, which will result in the death of millions across the galaxy and send star systems back into disarray.

          In response to the rising threats of war, rebel General Leia Organa leads a brave Resistance of soldiers hellbent on defeating the First Order. Among them is Arabella Kyber, who has pledged her loyalty to the Resistance since they took her in as a child. When General Organa receives vital information that could lead her to the location of Luke Skywalker, she sends her best agents, Arabella and Poe Dameron, on a risky mission to the desolate planet of Jakku to retrieve it.

          As the mission goes awry and Arabella is split from Poe, she must outrun the First Order, who are hot on her tail, and deliver the retrieved data to General Organa before it's too late. Meanwhile, she is confronted by her greatest heartbreak, the man who left her behind; who will stop at nothing to destroy everything she holds dear.

           In war, there is no space for love. But Arabella knows there is still good in the man who stands before her, hidden behind a veil of darkness and a false name. She is determined to reunite with her greatest love and bring him from the shadows. Unbeknownst to her, she is what stands between the man and true, unfiltered power, and he will do everything to get it. Now, Arabella must fight, and confront her heartbreak and her fate, to discover what the stars have to say about her love . . .

LINDSEY MORGAN asARABELLA KYBER

LINDSEY MORGAN as
ARABELLA KYBER

LINDSEY MORGAN asARABELLA KYBER

ADAM DRIVER as
KYLO REN

❝ she breaks her heart just a little too much /
and her jokes attract the lucky bad type. ❞

01. This fic was originally written in 2018 BEFORE 'the last jedi' and 'rise of skywalker' were released so there may be some contradictions with the lore they "establish" in those films. While this story does follow the plot of THE FORCE AWAKENS there are some small changes made to the lore (mostly character background and slight world building changes). Also, the MANDALORIAN didn't even exist when I wrote this book so there are no references to any of the events in that show. I am sorry to have failed you.

02. WARNINGS
lovers to enemies trope, violence and mild gore, character death, portrayals of mental ill health, some sexual references, and spoilers for all star wars movies released pre-2018. finally, this book is really sad...so be ready to be (maybe) hurt.

ALSO, I write the droids names as they're pronounced (e.g. beebee-ate). this has triggered A LOT of people so I'M WARNING YOU NOW.

03. DISCLAIMER
I do not own STAR WARS. I wish I did lol. Most characters, plots and settings belong to disney and lucasfilms. However, any changes made to the story and lore have come from my brain, so please don't steal them.

04. QUOTE CREDIT
'The Passion of Lovers' by Bauhaus
'So Real' by Jeff Buckley
'Slaughterhouse-Five' by Kurt Vonnegut
'Your Fall Was Not an Accident. You Were Chosen For the Damned' by C.K.

05. Layout inspired by eidclons and  bayports

06. Best viewed TIMES NEW ROMAN typeface, second to smallest size.

☪︎  HELLO welcome to my story!!! I decided to just do a quick little revamp of the intro because I recently downloaded Canva and have been enjoying making graphics

☪︎  HELLO welcome to my story!!! I decided to just do a quick little revamp of the intro because I recently downloaded Canva and have been enjoying making graphics. Yes, they are objectively shit but I like them so now you all have to suffer *evil laugh*. I have also changed the name of this fic from 'Arabella' to 'The Passion of Lovers' for three reasons. One: I was getting bored of the old title. Two: 'The Passion of Lovers' is one of my favourite songs of all time. And three: I...felt like it... So, hopefully this change hasn't bamboozled you too much (if there is anyone who still has this fic in their library lol). Nothing about the story itself is different, I've just given the aesthetic a bit of a makeover. I hope you like it ^_^

☪︎ I know I am not that active on Wattpad anymore — mainly because I am busy with life and haven't had the pull to write fanfic anymore. But I would be lying if I said there isn't a day that has passed where I don't think about Wattpad and how much fun I used to have on here. This hellsite and my silly little fanfics such as this one will always have a special place in my heart. I don't plan on releasing anything new at the moment as the only writing I'm doing is for an original novel that is YEARS from seeing the light of day. But I want to get back into reading and supporting my faves and mutuals again! Whether I manage that, who knows?

☪︎ And for those who have just stumbled onto this book for the first time, please ignore that waffle. Thank you for choosing this story to read and from the bottom of my heart, I hope you enjoy it xxxx

( ©️ kenobis 2018 )