Chapter Six.

"LUKE SKYWALKER?" REY ASKED WITH AN UNSTOPPABLE SMILE

"LUKE SKYWALKER?" REY ASKED WITH AN UNSTOPPABLE SMILE. "I thought he was just a myth."

"Honestly, it would be simpler if so. However, that's not the case. The First Order are looking for him—they want to kill him—we, the Resistance, have to find him first. He's the only one who can save us all." Arabella's final sentence was slow, hopeless almost. The entirety of the Resistance had weighed their fate on Luke Skywalker's return. What if they never found him, or they did, and he was no longer what they hoped he would be? What if everything only got worse?

She shuddered at the thought.

"Can we see this map?" Asked Finn. Arabella let out a small laugh.

"Not yet. Let's just plan on getting to base first," Arabella said, still somewhat conservative of Finn. Yes, he had just fought alongside with her against the First Order, but something about him still nagged at her. She knew she had never seen him before.

"Okay," Rey agreed and returned to her seat. "What are the coordinates?"

Arabella returned to her seat next to the girl, and began giving the coordinates for the Resistance base which was located, much to Rey's dismay, in the Ileenium System.

Rey was punching in the coordinates when suddenly, the ship moved off track, all on its very own. Finn joined the girls and asked, "Rey, what's going on?"

"I don't know. I think someone has us on a tractor beam," she explained, pressing buttons, only to receive no results. Arabella watched in fear at the large ship they were uncontrollably approaching.

"Oh, I have a bad feeling about this," Arabella mumbled, the knots in her stomach tightening. Though she thought they had escaped the First Order, she could feel Kylo's presense. This was all very suspicious to her.

"I—I think we should, I don't know, hide," Finn suggested and Rey nodded in agreement. The trio (and BB-8) filed out of the cockpit, to a storage unit which was placed in the floor. Arabella moved back the flooring, letting Rey, Finn and BB-8 fall inside. However, by the time she was about to jump down, the ship had stopped.

"I'll be okay," she promised a concerned-looking Rey, before covering them with the flooring once again. The girl took a series of deep breaths, latching on the blaster in the holster of her jeans, and she tried to remind herself that she was strong. She could handle whatever it was that came next.

She heard the zap of the door opening and hid behind the nearest wall, listening out as a series of footprints hit the ground.

"Chewie...we're home."

The girl stopped, feeling herself fall into the vastness of space. It was the same voice she remembered. The same one that had guided her through her childhood, only leaving after Ben went bad. It was the same voice, except a little older now, and maybe more tired than she remembered, but it definitely belonged to the same man—and the familiar roar of the wookie that soon followed was enough of a confirmation.