The Bodyguard's Prince Part 1

Caspian's POV

I watched that Adonis of a man scan the courtyard and after making sure all was clear nod at me to go and sit down at my bench I sit at every afternoon. I tried not to slump my shoulders when he just turned around and took his place by the entrance a blank look on his face.

He was always like that. He never spoke to me unless he had to, he never even looked at me no matter how much I yearned to have his gaze on me and on my body.

Derek,my bodyguard, was a pure Adonis. He stood at 6ft towering over my short 5ft 6'. He had lustrous black hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through. His eyes were the most captivating golden colour. His lips were plump and full and don't get me started on that body of his, carved and etched like sin. He was so handsome and 10 years older than me.

I first met him when I was about eighteen years old and I took one look at him and I was smitten. That night I came to memories of him pleasuring my body. He was the youngest man of his team yet he was the leader, smart, handsome and commanding. Yum.

I sighed and turned around and gazed upon the beautiful flowers all around me. This was my second favorite place, my library being the first.

I'm 19 years old and I haven't even had my first kiss yet. I've always wanted Derek to be my first but I didn't even know if he was gay.

My parents knew how I felt about him. My Mum fangirled like crazy and my Dad said if he hurt me he'll make sure he's dealt with even if he is one of the best bodyguards here.

There was a ball taking place in honor of my 20th birthday which will be in 2 months time and I really wanted to have my first kiss before that. Because afterwards I'll have to get married and I would hate to embarrass myself by not knowing what the hell to do when we kiss. Giving your virginity is a gift so that's out of the question.

Maybe I can kiss Charles, he is a stuck up snob that irritates the hell out of me but he admitted to having a crush on me and I was desperate. I mean I'm about to be crowned King in two months on my birthday which will also serve as my coronation day and I've never been kissed!

And within these next two months I must find a suitor. Someone who will rule by my side, it was tradition.

My parents got lucky. They married for love. My Mum was the local baker woman. One day she was asked to bake a cake for my Dad's party and he went to authorise the cake. It was love at first sight. My Dad swooped her in for a kiss, damn everything and everyone else. Two weeks later they were married and they are still crazy about each other as they were back than. They still go at it and my God you do not want to be there when that happens. Trust me I know, I walked into the dining room one evening and there they were my Mum riding my Father, I hightailed out of there so fast I left ski marks on the floor. To this day I am still scarred.

But I don't see that happening to me. I was crazy in love with Derek who doesn't even look twice at me. And it was law. I had to find a suitor in time for my coronation.

I really wasn't looking forward to it.

One Month Later...

I tried not to make my distaste for this pig known. The man or rather animal sitting across from me was stuffing his face with the many delicacies provided for us.

The animal seated across me was suitor no.9. And it was a hell no from me. He barely even made conversation with me and he didn't even wait for me to be seated first, he just sat down and started eating. And he's still eating 35 minutes later.

Each and everyone of the men that have come to see me were a no. I kept on comparing them to Derek no matter how much I tried not to. One was too tall or too short or like this pig in front of me who was trying to run this castle and kingdom into starvation.