The Bodyguard's Prince Part 2

Caspian's POV

I am freaking out right now.

Today was my wedding day to Derek, I know I can't believe it either. I still feel like I'm in a dream.

The past month has been pure bliss. Derek met my parents on a less formal note and they love him. My Mother finds it cute I'm getting married to my bodyguard and my Dad respects him.

And the sex. My god. He still blows my mind. He finds a way to catch me unawares where he'll make me hot and bothered only to leave me hanging which I in turn go find him, lock us in the nearest room and ride him hard and fast.

He's the one for me.

My birthday/coronation was yesterday and Derek proposed to me! That's right honey's my baby liked it so he put a ring on it.

It was perfect and I was crying like a baby. I found it cute that he proposed to me even though we were already suppose to get married.

The man still was nervous and he was scared of rejection. Which ofcourse was ridiculous because I screamed "Yes" so loud I'm sure everyone in the kingdom heard.

Right after that we locked ourselves in my room and never came out till dinner time. He proposed to me in the morning. Best birthday ever!

But now I'm standing in front of the mirror, dressed in white from head to toe except for my gold crown and red rose pinned to my pocket, and I'm freaking out.

What if he decides he doesn't want me anymore? Or what if I fall down the aisle? Oh my God what if Derek isn't waiting for me?

I heard the door open and I turned away from the mirror.

"Hey son, it's time," Dad said coming in. My Dad is going to walk me down the aisle.

"Dad I'm not sure I can do this," I said nervously.

"Oh son," He said chuckling.

"Relax. I'm sure you worrying about what if Derek won't be there and yes he is waiting for you. I'm sure you're also afraid of falling down the aisle which you don't have to worry about. You'll be fine now come on we don't want to keep your future husband waiting", He said taking my hand and pulling me towards the door.

"Thanks Dad you're the best", I said turning to hug him.

"Aww my baby's finally getting married", my Mum cooed as she came over and pinched my cheeks.

"Muum stop", I whined.

"Right people time to get this show on the road. King Caspian you start walking down the aisle when you hear the music start playing", The head organiser said as she clapped her hands and everyone started moving in their places.

I heard the starting of Marry you, Bruno Mars start playing and I felt like laughing. That bean.

Derek knew how much I loved that song because as cheesy as it sounds wherever I heard athat song I pictured us getting married. And it's finally happening.

We started walking and I forgot all else when I saw Derek standing there looking all sexy and handsome.

We were the only one's dressed in white and he looked drop dead sexy.

I finally reached my man and I took his hand when he offered it.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentleman...", The priest started off but I stopped listening and looked into my man's eyes. He was looking at me and I'm sure he could read all my emotions because he mouthed I love you.

"King Caspian your vows?", The Priest repeated and I blushed.

"Sorry I was too busy admiring how handsome my love looked today", I said honestly to which everyone started chuckling.

"Derek Camelot you finally became mine when I lost all hope that you ever felt the same way about me like how I felt about you.

You're the reason the sun shines brighter in my day, you're the first thing I think of when I open my eyes and the last when I close them. You give my life meaning and I wonder how I ever lived before you.

Derek I love you more than I love anything and anyone in this world. You complete me, you make me whole and you're my soulmate. I love you", I said as I watched Derek's eyes water.

"Oh baby", Derek said before he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"That usually comes last", the Priest said chuckling and we all chuckled.

"Derek you may say your vows now", The Priest said.

"Caspian, the love of my life. When I first saw you,you were like an angel that God had placed in my path and I found it impossible that I was deserving of you.

Something so beautiful, so pure and innocent deserved more than a bodyguard.

But when I saw someone was going to have the person who held my heart in his dainty little hands I couldn't have it. You were mine and mine alone.

Caspian, I love you with my being and I will spend the rest of my life loving you", He said sincerely and I felt a tear slip out of my eyes. That was so beautiful. He reached over and wiped my tears away and I felt like crying more.

"Beautiful vows Gentleman. I have brought two souls in holy matrimony but it is your duty to ensure that you stay in that way. Love comes with obstacles but if your love is strong nothing can tear it down.

Life comes with problems and fights but if you stay firm to your love you will succeed.Two souls are separated at birth and will become one once again when they meet, so fight and do not give up on a love you've waited all your life for.

Now Caspian repeat after me, I, Caspian, take Derek to be my husband in love and war, in happiness and in sorrow, in heath and sickness, and in life.

I strive to keep you happy with me and in our life together. I will fight and not loose the man that means everything to me because our love is stronger than any obstacle we face", He said and I repeated after him. He said the same to Derek and we looked into each other's eyes the entire time.

"The rings please", The Priest asked for them from my Mum and she smiled and handed them over to us.

I slipped the ring on Derek's finger and he slipped a ring onto mine.

My engagement, wedding and his ring join together to form a message. It was our wedding date and our names intertwined with an infinity symbol.

"You may now kiss the groom", The Priest said and I heard Derek mutter finally.

I chuckled and he pulled me into a deep kiss that finalised our marriage. He was mine.

"No-one can take you away from me now", He whispered against my lips before taking my mouth in another hard kiss that left my head spinning.

We were married and no-one could change the fact we belong together and if someone is meant to be yours they will be.

I was lucky enough to get the man I loved after all. Love does overcome all obstacles.