Feeling Better.

Lol okay...so it's been what like three years? 😅 I'm gonna try to finish this in like two chapters. I realized how cringy this is, so I'm not gonna try to make it any better. Aha

Gamzee pov~

Gamzee uses one hand to grab onto one of the handles of tavs wheel chair, marching back to the room he had just left. All the intentions of going out were gone, he had only one thing on his mind. He wanted to get to know the beautiful man in the wheel chair.

Tav pov~

Things happened so fast he could barely believe that this was reality. He's being carried to the castle by his prince, but only a little less glamorous.

Gamzee pov~

Finally at the door, he slams it open, spins the chair around. "Oh shit." Gamzee says as he looks around and realizes his rooms a disaster. Bright purple, Gamzees face is suddenly distraught. Gamzee slowly pushes tav out of the room covering his view with his tall frame. He thinks fast and decides to take tav somewhere he used go.

Tav pov~

Seeing how embarrassing this was to his new friend Tav only let out a little squeak. If only he could show Gamzee how much he cared. Even though technically he only JUST met him he had this strange feeling...it was familiar but distant. Confused on where he was being taken tav just relaxes with a healthy amount of anxiety.