chapter 17

CAN WE TALK BAIUT THE PHANFIC AND FANFICTION TALK IN THIS VIDEO AND HOW PHIL TOLD US TO WRITE THEM OMG I FACE TIMED MY FRIEND SCREAMIG AND OMG HELP ME!!!!!!!
• ITS GOTTA BE LOUUUUUUU ONLY LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUCK ME LOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I mean what

Harry's pov
We just found out Louis is, most likely, pregnant. I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't me but that's selfish; we're gonna be dads! "Come here" I pulled Louis in closer, I picked him up and carried him downstairs. I put him down cautiously next to jay. "Mum uh I'm pregnant" she just dropped everything and smiled so wide her face looked like it was breaking, she hugged us both very tightly.

Louis' pov
We had just told mum and we're now on our way back to the bedroom to celebrate? I lay down on the bed and pat the spot next to me for Harry. He takes his top off and joins me, "you look really good without a shirt, how about no pants?" I hear a giggle come from him, then he takes his pants off

***

(HOME JUST FINISHED AND NOW PERFECT IS PLAYING LIKE DOES MY IPAD WANT ME TO DIE!?)

***

And cuddles next to me, I rest my head on his chest tracing his tattoos. "I wish we could've come out to the fans when we first met." I look up at him confused "why?" "Because we could have told them about the baby." He looks me in the eye and pulls me up to him, putting a kiss on my nose. "But then we would have had to tell them about the accident, which would have broken their hearts just as much as ours.". He puts his head on mine now that I'm beside home and we both fall asleep.

***

(YEAH MY IPAD IS AGAIST ME NOW IF I COULD FLY IS PLAYING AND I JUST HAVE IT ON SHUFFLE!) wow. I'm crying just remembering they were once a band. My grandchildren will have great stories to hear, like this horrible one.

***

Harry's pov
I woke up to a tickle in my nose, I open my eyes and met by Louis head. I move him carefully and get out of bed, after checking for the time I decide 7:36am is a decent time to have a shower. grabbing a towel from the shelf, I get in the shower. as I get out I see my boyfriend walking in without clothes on, he pulls me in the shower and kisses my neck sucking and leaving a love bite. 5 minutes pass and we finish our shower sex, leaving the bathroom in our clothes for the day we are greeted by a tired looking phoebe and worried daisy helping her walk, "morning boys" phoebe peeped out "good morning girls, how did you both sleep?" I whispered back, "well I had a headache most of the night so daisy took it in her hands and kept giving me water and painkillers." aww poor baby, "its okay phoebs you're getting better and daisy you're such a great sister."

***

IM SCREAMING HAPPILY AND WRITING THIS WITH MY CLIQUE FLAG AND OH LIFE IS GOOD FOR THAT FEW MINTUTES WITH THAT SONG I SWEAR LARRY IS SO REAL AND THEY ARE GAYER THAN DAN AND PHIL AND DAN AND PHIL ARE GAYER THAN ME AND THAT LIKE WOAH HARD TO BEAT CAUSE IM GAYER THAN TYLER OAKLEY AND DODIE CLARK! AND SHANE DAWZON OR GARRETT OR DREW BITCH NAME A MORE ICONIC TRIO I WILL GRAB A CHAIR AND WAIT!!

***

louis' pov.

after harry talked to the girls we went to the kitchen and got some breakfast. mum was cooking something amazing, as usual.

after breakfast we decided to go to the doctors and get a pregnancy test. On the way Harry kept asking some really strange(R THINGS SEASON TWO) questions.
"What if we lose this baby also?"
"What if I lose you?"
"What if you don't want it?"
"What if it doesn't want us?"
"What if it doesn't like gay people?"
"What will your mum think if you aren't pregnant?"
"What will my mum think?"
"Oh god we never told her about my pregnancy!"
"HARY STOP CALM DOWN PLEASE!? Myself and this baby will be fine. I hope I'm pregnant, do you? And we didn't tell your mum because we lost her. We still need to ask the doctors if we can put her ashes in our wedding rings" 

*THIS WAS THAT THING THEY WERE DISCUSSING WITH THE DOCTORS WHEN THEY LOST HER*

"Sorry Lou I'm just nervous, 's all."

HOSPITAL OR DOCTORS WHATEVER YOU CALL IT!

As we wait I rush to the toilet and throw up. Noticing some disgusting green colour inthere, I think it's fine.
We get called to the room and I feel myself growing more and more anxious as we walk.
"Hello boys, I'm doctor Jackson and I'm here for Lewis?" "Louis" "oh sorry, Louis, so what seems to be wrong? It says here you have pregnancy signs? You have also done home test? Am I correct?"
"Yes, we also lost a baby a few weeks ago and we were having intercourse about a week or 2 ago and I have the same signs as Harry did. We are hoping we do get another baby"
"Oh im sorry about your baby, we'll please come and lay down on this bed and put your legs up, this will be cold and will hurt just a bit."
As he sticks the tube thing up my bum I tighten my grip on Harry's big hand, I make little mumbles here and there but it's just really uncomfortable.
We finally finish and the doc walks back in the room with a hard to read expression on his face.
"You're pregnant with identical twins"

***
I'm back again.
So yeah pregnant with how many!? Hehehehehehe
Not even sorry.
Actually I am a little.
I hope you enjoyed this and I AM VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE INTERRUPTIONS WITH MY STUPID ASS AND REFERENCES IT RUINS THE SADNESS AND HAPPINESS BUT ITS JUST IM SORRY

If you understand why I called the doctor doc Jackson thank you but if not I'm listening to miss Jackson cause that's what happened on shuffle.

Enjoy your day/night I love you stay alive. Eat, drink water, keep your body clean xx

also just know how old this draft is hehe xx