the other life

Hola amigos!!!

So sorry for late updates but I got an unexpected family emergency....for now lets move on with the chapter...this chapter is after five years when Alishba gave birth....

Ryan pov:

Hollow.

Empty.

That was what I felt when I left her. Being stabbed by the knife would have been less painful than this act. But it broke me, it broke me to get married to someone who is not her. But it had to be done. I would rather she hates me and live away then her being six feet under the ground. I made sure the news of my marriage reaches her. I want her to hate me. It would be better for her to hate me and move on than living a life of misery. She deserved better, so much better. She deserves happiness.

I was going to be a father, but I wished the mother would've been her, and not Rimsha. Everyone got what they wanted except me. I lost everything. My life. Love. Family. But if I had to do it again in order to keep her safe, I'll do it without a second thought.

"Mr. Nawaz, Mr. Emerson is here. You have a meeting with him." I was bought out of my thoughts by my secretary. Sighing I nodded towards Emily. "Thankyou Emily, please bring him in." She smiled and left. Sitting straight I waited as a man around my age came in. Mr. Emerson had been my good friend for two years now. Nial Emerson, that's his name, runs a successful business dealing in restaurants. He is a master, owns one of the finest chef in whole state. Often times organise charity functions and other functions. He had sandy blonde hair with deep blue eyes. He was nearly as tall and build as me.

I gave him a smile and stood up shaking his hand. "Welcome my friend, what do I owe this pleasure for?" He smirked and took a seat, "found you a girl." He said with a wink. I rolleed my eyes with a sigh.

"You know Niall I'm not into that stuff." He scoffed, "No offence buddy, but how long are you going to suffer for that ungrateful bitch. I mean he flirted with me, even had the audacity to propose. I'd say good riddance."

I knew he was talking about Rimsha. And I won't disagree with him on anything. That woman tricked me to name everything in her names. But due to unforeseen circumstances she's dead along with my unborn. But that was a year ago. After her death, everything came back to me. I visited grandpa in hopes to see her, but they had told she left. I tried asking but they never told me. How much I wanted to see her, hold her, my belle.

"Niall, Don't talk foul about dead, she got what she sown. Anyways, why are you here?" He grinned and took out an envelope from his suit pocket, pushing it towards me. Taking it I read the big bold letters printed, "CHARITY FUNDRAISING"  that was enough to give me the idea of why he was here. I nodded towards him, "I'll be there."

He looked me bemused and raised a brow, "so, that's it. No lunch?" I rolled my eyes and shake my head at him. "You oversized fat cells. It's not lunch time yet." He baarked out a laugh and leaned forward, "darling, these muscles need food to look this good." He pointed towards his biceps and abs. Niall and his giant ego. I sighed and got up, "com'on, let's feed you before those muscles deflate." I suppress a grin at his horrified face. He puched my shoulder making me scowl at him but he just smirked. What a child!

After lunch he went back and I came back to office to work. Pushing the thoughts of her away in mind forcefully. After some time, my PA called to inform me of function I had to attend at an elementary school. Getting up I checked myself and made my way to my car. The drive there was quick and I arrived
There on time.