The Meeting

Maeve impatiently paced the meeting room, waiting for Tamlin and Beron to arrive. It was already half eleven and Maeve was getting impatient. " When are those stupid stuck-up High Lords going to be here. I can't wait all day for them. We have to formulate plans, make a battle strategy, build our forces,.....," said Maeve rambling on and on and on. 

" Maeve, my love," said Haeda, " You did say anytime today."

"Yes, but if they were taking this seriously they could have bothered to come here so we can actually get things done," Maeve angrily said.

" Your Highness," said one of the guards, " 2 High Lords appeared at the entrance to the palace/ They call themselves Tamlin and Beron."

" Bring them in to me," said Haeda, " They came here for a meeting."

" Yes sir," said the guard and walked away to get Beron and Tamlin. The guard came back 5 minutes later with 2 other guards and Beron and Tamlin.  Tamlin and Beron were making comments on everything, " Forest House is so much better," " They don't even have a waiting area," and so on. When Tamlin and Beron enetered the meeting room, Maeve started to yell at them for taking so long to come. After Maeve finished her yelling fit, she started the meeting. 

" Tamlin, Beron, you came here today to help us take down Aelin and Rhysand," said Maeve. She added, "and Feyre" into Beron's mind. "We are going to take away the things they hold dear. We are going to attack Veralis, attack Rhysand's Court, and capture and torture Rhysand." In Beron's mind, Maeve added, " This will destroy Feyre's soul." " As for Aelin, we are going to deplete her power, and punish her for her ignorance. We will take her, and we will resume her punishment that she escaped from."

" Bu t how will we get the forces for this," asked Beron.

" You and Tamlin will lend us your forces so that we can get our revenge."

" I'll be happy to lend my forces, but the Summer Court will notice. Our outpost is on the border," said Beron.

" Same with me," seconded Tamlin," Our outpost is on the Summer Court Border. Tarquin will definitely notice." 

" We have a  solution," said Haeda," Me and Maeve are able to winnow large amounts of people when we share our power. We could winnow all of your armies here without Tarquin noticing."

" Fine," said Beron," As long as I get my revenge,"

" I'm in," said Tamlin," As long as Rhysand pays and I get my Feyre back." The group continues to talk and discuss battle strategies as the day wears on. Tamlin and Beron retire to rooms in the castle, as Maeve and Haeda walk to their rooms, continuing to discuss their battle plan even as they drift into sleep.

*********************************************************************************************

Hi guys,

Please comment which location you want the next chapter to be, and the most commented one will happen again. 

Also, please comment your thoughts.

Hope you're enjoying A Kingdom of Light and Darkness

-Aelin Archeon