Dinozzo's dog

Tony walked out of his apartment with a sigh watching as his furry companion trailed behind him, when she got out the door she turned around to look at tony who locked and closed the door, he turned around and looked at her, he wished he didn't have to bring her along but he was forced to.

Every month his building waxes all the rooms floors and when they do they have anyone with a pet they have to bring them with them or have a friend take care of it for a few hours but none of his friends could watch her and the ones who were free are allergic. Last night he talked to the director before he left for home, he said he was ok with her being there as long as she behaved and didn't mess with evidence on ANY case, but.... Gibbs and his team didn't know about her visit.

"Come on let's go" he said to the her who as her head tilted wondering what to do, as soon as she saw him walking she ran up beside him and walked with him all the way to the car.

At ncis

Tim and Kate sat at there desks both sneaking a peek at the elevator and Tony's desk, Tim looked at the clock on his computer to see tony was officially late, "if he's not here soon he's-" Tim was saying but was cut off when the elevator door opened and tony nothing but ran to his desk sitting on his chair and turning on his computer.

Suddenly tony looked at both sides of his desk and In front of it as if he was looking for something, suddenly tony yelled, "come!" Loud enough that everyone on the floor stopped what they were doing and looked at him, then something big and black came into the bullpen and sat on the right side of Tony's desk.

"Good girl" tony mumbled to the big black thing and started reading his emails, tim and Kate looked at each other then back at the black thing it was indeed a dog, "tony" kate said getting his attention, "why is there a dog here?" She asked, "well m-" tony tried to say but was cut off by Gibbs walking in front of his desk and slamming his coffee on his desk making a loud ' thunk' and getting his attention, tony looked up at Gibbs and smiled his usual smile "hi boss" he said like nothing's wrong.

Gibbs ignored him and looked at the right side of Tony's desk to see a black German shepherd staring right back at him, after 5 long seconds of staring at the German shepherd he looked back at tony with confusion and just a little bit of anger" dinozzo what is your dog doing here" he said pointing at the dog.

Tony stood up and walked in front of Gibbs his dog followed and stood next to him, " ok so my building is waxing all the room floors. And when they do you either have to bring it with you or have a friend watch it but none of my friends could watch her so I had to bring her with me" tony explained " does the director know?" Gibbs asked " yes he does I asked him if I could bring her today and he's fine with it" tony said and he saw Gibbs raising his eyebrow, "I promise he is, you can go ask him if you want" tony said.

Gibbs sighed walking over to his desk and sat down taking a sip of his coffee, "I'll talk to him later, for right now what have you got on Gus Newman " Gibbs asked wanting the report on the  murderer of marine Kim damson.

Tim pulled up a screen on his computer and of live security cameras on the south side of town, "I tracked him down and he's in front of a local bar right now and it lookes like he's going inside" Tim said watching as he stood there finishing his cigarette and walking to the bar door.

Gibbs stood up and grabbed his gear, "get your gear" he said seeing dinozzo and Kate getting there gear "McGee stay here and keep us posted on his position" Gibbs said "you got it boss" Tim said switching to the inside cameras as Gibbs, Kate and tony walked into the elevator, but as soon as the doors were closing tony looked around and didn't see his dog so he blocked the door and yelled "shadow come!" Three seconds later shadow ran into the elevator and sat next to Tony's legs.