David Part II

The morning itself was rough though not as terrible as the trek down the halls with people whispering around every corner.

"Did you hear what happened?" someone loudly whispered yet we could all still hear them.

"Jew Clown got so wasted."

"I know. What an idiot."

"I always knew he was trouble."

"Stupid son of a bitch."

"Is he stupid? Guys can't be raped."

"Such a fag."

You fucking bastards, My anger fumed while my fingers clenched into a ball. I really wanted to give every last one of them a piece of my mind. Oh it would've been glorious. Then again, I'd be in deep shit too and that's the last thing I need. I had to keep a level head though they made the effort so difficult.

"I swear he had like ten beers. He probably tripped on some acid and thought it was legit."

Ah, Vincent Cross. Or Vince as he preferred to be called. Hated this guy since high school and every time I think he may change for the tolerable, he gets even worse. One time he mocked a kid with some gesture quirks and drove him to insanity. That guy was super nice too which makes it even worse.

I stopped for a second and told Vince, "And how would you know he did acid? You do shit like that all the time."

"What was that, you little bitch?"

That was my cue to bolt. I strode down the hallways and made the elevator in time. Though my freedom was short-lived and I scurried through the campus until spotting the staircase to the laundry room. He and his cronies wouldn't find me there and if they did, I could escape. I made it inside and despite the blazing heat from those fluorescent lights, things were fine. However, in the midst of my escape, I felt a presence of sorts. Oh dear god. Who was behind me?

"Are you hiding?" a worried voice peeped, leading me to turn around with much relief.

"Levi?"

He slowly stepped closer to reveal his presence. The first thing I noticed was that hair. That fucking teal hair. I swore he looked like some edgy protestor trying to change the world but for some reason it was the only thing keeping me from losing my shit.

I breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled. "Thank god it's just you."

"Yeah man. I was just doing my laundry!" he unintentionally yelled before taking off his beats which blasted with music. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine." I replied while uncovering my ears.

Levi chuckled before saying to me, "Usually it's always crowded in here, but not right now."

"We got so lucky."

"Mhmm..." Levi nodded. He crossed his arms and let his slender body float a bit until coming closer towards me. "So, what's up?"

"Not much."

"You being here says otherwise." Levi teased.

That's what you think, I chuckled and shook my head. "How?"

"Well you're sweating like a pig, everyone's heard the news, and you're redder than a tomato."