Chapter 17: Shopping Trip

At the Mall
"Ok so what do you think of this one?" Arian said walking out in yet another dress. "Baybeh thas tha same dress ya jus tried in a different cula" August said rolling his eyes. "I know that but it looks different because it's a different color so what do you think?" "I think the same thing I thought when I seen it when it was in dat otha cula" August said with a stale face.
       Arian stormed back into the dressing room and came back out in something else. "Ok what about this?" "Turn round fa meh" August said even though he knew he already liked this one. He started nodding his head as she turned around slowly "yea get dat one" he said smiling.
        Arian smiled and walked back into the dressing room. She came back out moments later with the ones she chose August took them out of her hand and said "this all ya want?" "Yes" she said following him to the register while pulling out her wallet.
         After the cashier rung her out and gave her total "that will be $1,389.49" Arian went to swipe her card, but August beat her too it "I got it baybeh" he said before leaning down and kissing her forehead. "You didn't have to do that. I could have gotten it" she said smiling up at him "I know. I just want to spoil my baybeh today. Is that coo wit ya?" "Yeah that's cool with me" she said after a while.
           After they left that store August wanted to go to a shoe store and Arian wanted to go to a lingerie store, so August told her he'd meet her when he got done.
August POV
           After leaving the shoe store I walked into this lul panty sto Arian was in and seen ha lookin at this lul bitty ass thong. I walked up behind her and deepened my voice and said "ay shawty you got a man?"
          She didn't even look up from what she was doing and said "Yeap so keep it moving" I smiled to myself and pressed up against her and said "he ain't gotta know about us, I'm a good side nigga" her head raised up, but she never looked at me and said "you bout to be a dead nigga if you don't get your dick off my ass before my man show up."
          I knew I was pushing my luck, but I just wanted to get her reaction, so I wrapped my arm around her waist and said "calm down boo w-" I didn't even get to finish what I was gone say before she tried to swing on me.
           I ducked back real quick and said "chill baybeh it's me" wit a smile on my face "see you almost got your eye blacked again, keep playing with me" she said pointing at me laughing. "Yo lul ass need anger management!" She rolled her eyes and said "no I don't you just play too much"
            I started looking around the store and then turned back to her and said "so what ya gettin ta wea fa daddy" "I don't know" she said laughing "what do you like?" she asked.
  "Surprise me" I said rubbing my chin hair. "How about we both pick some things out" she said to me. "Aight, remember this was yo idea" I said looking around for the tiniest shit I could find. To be honest she didn't even need lingerie. I preferred her naked more than anything else.
I looked across the store and seen just what I was looking for. Arian's eyes got big as hell when she seen what I was picking out. I smiled and winked at her as I went towards the register with my picks. My dick was getting hard just thinking about her in this shit.
          After we got what we were gone get we decided we was hungry, so we sat down and ate, and then Arian spoiled ass wanted ice cream so what my baybeh want she get. She got hers in a cup and I got a cone. I looked up and noticed Arian was staring so I took a long slow lick of my ice cream, and watched as her mouth fell open.

 I looked up and noticed Arian was staring so I took a long slow lick of my ice cream, and watched as her mouth fell open

I smiled to myself cause my lul baybeh was a freak. "Quit starin at a nigga like that, I'a lick ya lata when we get home aight?" I said as I went back to eating my ice cream.

Arian POV          We were having such a great time until I looked up and seen Richard Montgomery walking towards me

Arian POV
We were having such a great time until I looked up and seen Richard Montgomery walking towards me. "Oh my god" I mumbled to myself.
"Hello Anna how have you been?" He said smiling down at me. August was looking from me to him confused. "I'm fine Richard" I said with a grimace on my face. "Could we talk in private Anna?" "Nope. And you bet not get ya ass up from this hea table eitha" August said looking at me before I could say anything "try me" he said as he finished his cone. He took his precious time wiping off his hands and mouth before leaning over throwing our trash away.
He then leaned back in his chair and looked up at Richard and said "now who the fuck is you?" Richard tried to pull out a chair and sit down but August held it under the table with his foot. "I asked who yhu was. I didn't say you could sit yo ass down" he said slowly turning his head to look at him again.
"August baby this is my ex" I said looking at him worriedly. He started laughing as his body relaxed. "Anna may I please speak to you it's important" "ha name ain't Anna bruh it's Arian get it right" August interrupted. "Gone talk to him if ya want. I ain't got shit to worry bout coming from him I know what he like" he said being petty.
As I got up to talk to him August grabbed my arm "don't go whea I can't see yhu." I nodded my head and leaned down and kissed him. "Oh and Richie yhu do anythang or say anythang out da way and it's dis" he said pulling up his shirt flashing a gun before smiling "and anotha thing don't touch ha". My eyes got big. I didn't even know he carried.

"Ok talk" I said when we got a good distance from August.
He looked down and then looked back at me "I made a mistake. I thought that's what I wanted, but I just panicked about marriage"
I looked at him like he had lost his mind "are you crazy! You had an entire relationship with a MAN! There's no going back after that. You dumped me at the alter on our wedding day for a MAN! Are you understanding the seriousness of that!" At this point I was pissed. Of all the things I thought he'd say that was not it.
"What are you doing running around with that thug Anna?" He said trying to change the subject away from his sexual preferences. "Thug? That man treats me like a queen. And I damn sure don't have to worry about him sleeping with his best friends on business trips. And my name is NOT Anna!"
"I was just experimenting. Lots of men do it." He said trying to make light of it.
"NOT my man" I said "this conversation is pointless I'm done talking" I turned to walk away and he grabbed my arm and squeezed it tight "you're hurting me!" I said. "Well don't walk away from me!" He yelled. Suddenly I seen a fist fly past my face and Richard was laying on the ground. "Didn't I tell yo ass to keep yo muhfuckin hands to yoself?" August said to him. "Yhu aight baybeh?" He said as he looked at my arm. I nodded my head "yo shit gettin a bruise on it" he turned around and started punching him mercilessly "yhu bruised ha fuckin arm yhu bitch ass nigga!" "August stop! Can we just go please" I said looking at him. He grabbed my hand and said "yeah baybeh lets go" he went back over to the table got our bags and we left out before security got there.
Richard POV
I sat there on the ground watching them leave out the mall. This wasn't the last time they were going to see me. Arian was going to be mine again.