Chapter 9

~Kenma's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my hospital room door knock. A male nurse came into my room. "Hey Kenma, how you feeling?", the male nurse asked me.

"Fine, I guess. How do you know me and why isn't my regular nurse here?", I asked.

He looked confused. He then slid down his mask, which he forgot that he had it on, and I suddenly realized who it was.

"Oh, hey Akaashi. Didn't know it was you".

He smiled at me and raised his clipboard towards his face. He looked up and told me it was my last day here and if I had anyone to come pick me up.

After he said that, my phone buzzed and I picked it up to see who had texted me.

My eyes widened at who it was and then slowly slanted to it's normal look.

From: Iwaizumi Hajime

~I called Shōyō Hinata to come pick you up. He may bring Kageyama by the way. The two will show you the lives and jobs of an angel/demon. He's coming over right now.

I set my phone down and gotten out of bed. I put my Nekoma High School jacket on, along with my sweatpants. Akaashi stared at my movements and broke our silence.

"I take it you do have someone coming to get you. Am I right?", Akaashi said while smiling.

I nodded and bowed to Akaashi. "Thank you for taking care of me while I was here", I replied.

He nodded and headed out, holding the door for me.

I walked out and headed towards the exit. Before I left, I waved to Akaashi.

He waved back and I exited the building. I was glad to get out. I've been there for too long and the scent wasn't exactly my favorite.

I looked around the parking lot until I saw a short, orange ball of excitement, who was accompanied by a tall-looking blueberry.

I smiled slightly and began to walk over to the two. Hinata saw me and immediately sprinted towards me and hugged me. I smiled and slightly patted his back.

Shōyō backed away from my chest, his hands still on my shoulders, and began freaking out. Throwing a million questions my way. I stuttered and looked behind him.

Kageyama pouted, clearly jealous. Shōyō realized that I was looking at Kageyama and he slightly looked behind him.

He noticed that Kageyama was jealous and began laughing and making fun of him. Kageyama went in rage mode and started yelling out "HINATA BOKE,YOU DUMBASS".

Shōyō was running around me while laughing and Kageyama followed him, looking like he was gonna murder him.

Kageyama finally caught Shōyō in his arms and started squeezing him. Shōyō stopped laughing and began to wipe his tears from laughing too much. He then looked up at Kageyama and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry, I'm your dumbass. So stop being jealous you blueberry. I love you and only you", Shōyō said while hugging him.

Kageyama blushed and hugged back. I was too awkward at that point to even say or do anything. They both pulled away and began to get to business.

"Sorry. Anyways, we're here to show you the ways through a life as a angel/demon!", Shōyō said excitedly.

I nodded. I looked over at Kageyama once again and noticed that he was waving for me and Shōyō to get in the car.