Chapter 23: Los Angeles Pt. 2

"Who's fantastic idea was this?" Nash glared at Hayes, who shifted uncomfortably.

"Shut up! Like you had any better ideas!" Hayes fought back.

"Can you two stop?" I sighed.

"Well, guess we're up for stories." Cameron rolled his eyes as he sighed out with me.

"Nash go first." I said.

"One time I made out with this girl behind High School and then her boyfriends found out and beat the living shit out of me." Nash said.

"Dark." Cam said.

"That sucks. There are sluts everywhere though so you have to be prepared." Hayes chuckled slightly.

"What about you Gracie?" Cam asked.

"Well-" I began to blush.

  The door burst open and we were all freed from the Janitorial Closet by our Security. We all went back to our dressing rooms, except Cam who came into mine with me. We looked at each other and I could see the slight blush come to his cheeks.

"So, what were you going to say in that closet?" Cameron asked rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"It's complicated." I sighed, sitting down in the chair in front of my mirror.

"Not as complicated as us, I'm sure." Cam joked, sitting down next to me.

  So here I was, sitting in a directors chair next to my long time crush about to spill everything I hadn't told him. Everything he needed to hear. And obviously, something he wouldn't want to hear from me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Song Credits:
The Final Countdown by: Europe

I DO NOT OWN THIS MUSIC