Chapter 30: San Diego Pt. 1

After that entire ordeal, we all had practice until about noon. After practice, Cameron and I were heading to Lunch, just the two of us. But one thing stood in our way and that was an orange haired girl and Matthew Espinosa. They seemed very animated as they spoke.

"Matthew, please." The girl was trying not to cry as she begged Matt.

"Caroline, you know it's just better this way." Matt looked away and swallowed his feelings.

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" She yelled and ran away.

"That's the thing. I do, more than you'll ever know." Matt whispered as he began to cry.

"Matthew..." I cried and came to his aid, hugging him as I did so.

"Grace...h-h-how d-do I tell h-h-her I l-love her?" Matthew cried.

"You just have to swallow your pride and spill your feelings to her." I comforted him.

"I'm such an idiot." Matt cried.

  After we'd calmed Matthew down enough to the point where he could speak without stuttering, we asked him what had happened. And he told us everything.

  Matt and Caroline had been dating for about three years at this point. But any member of Magcon who was dating someone, could possibly be kicked off. That's why Cameron and I had to remain a huge secret. And that's why Matt and Caroline had to as well.

  Matt had to break up with Caroline, although he didn't want to do so. There was no other choice, and the two were officially split. And Caroline was now ignoring Matt, or so he believed.

"So that's where we are now." Matt said, getting up.

"Matt, you should apologize to her and explain. Because Matt, nothing is worth losing someone you love." Cam replied.

  Matt left us to try to find Caroline and maybe even get some sleep before tonight. Cameron and I decided to go to McDonalds for old times sake. And you know that there's a story behind this one too.

  And it's not exactly unique in any sort. It's from our Preschool days when Teagan, Cameron and I all still hung out together. And tomorrow twelve years ago, something happened. I should've let it go, but I didn't. And that's why tomorrow, Cameron and I were planning something huge.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
There are no song credits for this chapter! BUT there will be a special chapter for Season 2 next! So Chapter 31 is going to be Special! Thank You for all the love and support!

Xoxo, Reagan
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••