Please don't leave me (1.2)

Jungkook x reader

Warning: depression, suicide!

You sighed as you walked into your room, god you hate your life. The bullies at school, your friend even left you. Your family isn't helping you very much. Always calling you out on your mistakes and flaws. You looked at the scars on your wrist, some new, some old. You promised him you wouldn't do it again. You can't even keep a simple promise like that. You don't deserve him. You can't do anything right.

'Do it, rid yourself of the world. They won't miss you!'

'Do it already! Nobody cares!'

'Just get it over with!'

The voices screamed, you stood up and looked at your reflection in your mirror, you can't say what you saw was pretty.

'Fat'

'Ugly'

'Whore'

'Slut'

'Fucker'

'Failer'

You just punched the mirror "leave me alone!" You yelled seeing your mirror shatter, blood dripped from your hand. You sighed when you saw the blood. 'Maybe I should leave this world' you thought to yourself. You grabbed your phone and called him.

It went to viloicemail. You left him a message.

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I broke my promise to you, I promised I wouldn't harm myself anymore. I lied to you, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep that promise. The voices are getting louder. I'm sorry. I can't take it. I will always love you. Remember that. Goodbye, Jungkook.

You put your phone on silent and walked to the bathroom. You made sure to lock the door. You started the bath, makin sure it was ice cold. You noticed your phone going off, you looked to see who was calling.... Jungkook. You frowned, ignoring it, you made sure to keep the fucuet on.

You laid down in the cold water, putting your head under the water.

'I'm sorry.'

Was your last thought.