Epilogue

"Your baby is still alive." Clary started crying. But this time, they were tears of joy.

Jace smiled, leaning his head on his hand, which is holding Clary's. "She's okay?"

Aldertree smiled. "Yes."

Jace moved faster than Clary could imagine and he wrapped his arms around Clary. Clary cried into his shoulder.

"I'm gonna give you two a few minutes." He stood up and walked from the room. Once the door clicked closed, Jace kissed Clary. She sighed softly in surprise, but didn't fight.

"I love you. I love you." He rested his hand on her side,moving his head down to whisper to her tiny baby bump, "And I love you, too, little baby."

Clary smiled, tears still streaming down her face, "We love you too..."

Jace kissed her again. "Im so sorry. So, so sorry." He threaded his fingers through her hair and kissed her lovingly.

Clary smiled, but pulled away. "It's fine."

"I love you so much. I'd never leave you. I'll never leave like that again. I swear." Jace whispered, now holding Clary close to his chest.

"Let's just go home." Clary smiled. Jace nodded, and hugged her again.

They stayed like that, arms around each other, until Aldertree returned. "You are free to go home. I'll see you two in a few weeks for a check up?"

Clary nodded, smiling now. Jace picked her up off the examination table and carried her from the room. He carried her all the way to the car Alec had let Jace borrow for the day.

***

Jace glanced at Clary as he stopped at a stop light. "Now what?"

Clary smiled, "We go home. We figure it out."

Jace smiled, and he light turned green. He started driving.

***

THE END

***

Now... I could tell you they lived happily ever after and had a huge family, got married, and everything was fine and dandy... But where's the fun in that!?

So...

Look out for the sequel of Clace: The Bad Boy and the Good Girl, titled Clace: The Bad Boy and his Good Girl.

XOXO,
Faith Lininger

SEE YA IN THE PREVIEW!!!!