Liars go to hell

Naruto slipped his dark gray blazer on and looked into his large bathroom mirror, he wiggled his black tie and ruffled his bright yellow hair.

With a foxy grin, he walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his keys, he strolled into his garage and unlocked his neon orange sports car.

Naruto rubbed the top of the car and opened the drivers door, "Looking good Kurama..." He chuckled and slid into the drivers seat, he put the key in the ignition and the car purred as it started up, he drove out of the garage and sped down his driveway and onto the road.

Once he reached his destination, he squinted his eyes as he stared up the skyscraper that read, 'Uchiha Corporations' Naruto smirked and walked in the building.

His shoes tapped on the marble floors of the lobby as he walked in and winked at the receptionist, making her swoon and giving him time to hop on the elevator and hitting the top button.

Naruto whistled and placed his hands behind his head as he waited for his floor, it finally stopped and the doors opened to reveal another, smaller lobby.

The secretary, glanced up at the blonde with flirtatious eyes, "Can I help you...?"

Naruto clicked his tongue and smirked, he set his arms on her desk and stared the woman in the eyes, "Oh nothing... In just here to see Sasuke."

The woman nodded dreamily and leaned back in her chair in a daze as Naruto snickered and walked into the door just to the right of the secretary's desk.

He swung open the door and glared at the dark haired man who sat at the large mahogany desk in the center of the office, "Uchiha."

Said Uchiha's onyx eyes lit up with amusement as he folded his hands in front of his face to hide his smirk, "Naruto..."

Naruto nearly gagged, but smirked anyways, his time would come soon...

Liars go to hell anyways.

TBC

A/N: This is short because it's a prologue, so yeah... Good? Bad? Let me know.

Review Please!!!