THREE {not all things end badly}

Friday, July 7 8:15 pm

*YOUR POV*

Jaeden and i have spent 2 hours sitting in his room discussing what we are going to do while our parents are gone, eating pizza, and playing random games. 

"okay, so we already know that we have to switch between houses everyday because that is a tradition." I said.

"ya obviously." Jaeden replied.

"so what are we going to do today?" i asked.

"well, i was thinking we just chill and watch a movie or something. i mean we couldn't do anything on the list even if we wanted to because there isn't enough time." he replied.

"okay lets go downstairs." i said in a weird accent which made both of us laugh.

Jaeden got off of his chair and i hopped off his bed. i ran ahead of him and was about to walk downstairs when i felt a hand grab my wrist. i turned around to face Jaeden who had a smug face.

"what's wrong?" i questioned.

"you don't think i'm gonna let you pick the movie, right?" he chuckled.

last time we had a movie night i picked The fault in our stars. That resulted in me crying uncontrollably but Jaeden didn't like when i cried. it made him feel really bad even if he wasn't the one who caused me cry.

"well im gonna be the first one down so i will end u-" i was cut off by Jaeden swooping me up and carrying me bridal style. he picked me up, ran to his room, and threw me on his bed. He then continued to run downstairs.

"Jaeden im gonna kill you!" 

i bolted out of his room and down the stairs. i was pretty fast considering the fact that i was on the cross country team when i went to school. i caught up with him and tackled him down. we were both laughing uncontrollably. i knew that Jaeden was stronger than me and he could simply break free. He did just that. he started to tickle me and i began laughing like a psychopath. i was grasping for air and he realized so he got off me, stood up, and held his hand out to help me up. he pulled me up and we made our way to his kitchen. Jaeden had a huge kitchen much like mine and he had speakers so that his mom could listen to music while cooking. He walked over to the speakers and turned them on before slowly turning to face me.

"first, want some sweet tunes?" he said in a deep voice.

i laughed and nodded in response. he turned back around and plugged the aux cord into his phone. he thought long and hard before what looked like an idea popped inside his head. he clicked on a song and turned the volume up. i paused before i realized what he was playing.

"OH MY GOD JAEDEN I LOVE THIS SONG!" i exclaimed.

"yeah i remembered." he chuckled.

He was playing "Chamber of reflection" by Mac Demarco, which was one of my FAVORITE if not FAVORITE songs ever. i started dancing around like a maniac. i didn't have to care what people were going to think of me, when i was around Jaeden. He never judged me  or offended me (on purpose) and it was always fun to be around.  we danced around and sang the lyrics until our throats hurt. the song was done and we both let out a fit of laughter. it was a perfect moment and nothing could ruin it...... so i thought. my phone went off from a notification, sombody had texted me. i opened it and saw that it was my boyfriend. Dylan and i have dated for 5 months now and it is amazing. he was such an amazing person to me. he was the only person who cared about me and how i felt other than Jaeden. 

"who is it?" Jaeden asked.

"Its dylan!" i said cheerfully.

Jaeden frowned and and nodded. Jaeden didn't like Dylan. he thought that Dylan was just another one of those guys who uses girls. he never forced me out of the relationship though, because he knew that wouldn't be nice.