Eleven

"An entire album?" He questions hastily- hands screwing together a tie with purpose-" you want to produce an album?"

Liam runs his thumb along the peaks of Zayn's knuckles.

"Is that a refusal?" He questions back; the smell of peppermint toothpaste lingering on his lips.

"It very well could be," he challenges, "why are you pinning for and entire album?"

The man they call XYZ, he turns to give Zayn a winked smirk in the back of the taxi.

"Wouldn't you like to be run? Maybe live on your own, in a house of your own?" He asks.

Zayn frowns, no, he would not like that at all- the living alone part-

"I'd much rather live with you," he admits reaching across the leather seats to grab ahold of Liam's hand once again.

The man with soft wavy hair takes this action one step further by lacing their fingers; allowing their hands to intertwine until they became one.

"And why is that?" He questions simply.

"I don't- I'm not sure, I can't really imagine living anywhere else."

Liam nods at this; they're off to dinner- possibly a romantic dinner with brewing feelings, but then again- possibly not.

"You'll think about the album then?" Liam wonders- now, now that they're a bit closer.

"I will, yeah."

And then theres silence, but their hands continued to chatter amongst themselves.

Zayn wouldn't mind an entire album- not really anyways- but he's so engrossed with Liam, the man with the plentiful pockets; he fears that he knows this like to well.

He fears what he's  feared for a while now- he fears he's forgotten of his life before now-

-and that the richness he still cannot afford has consumed him.
---

So, Ziam takes one step forward
but Zayn takes one step back...

Thoughts?

-Cristina Xx