My Life Part 2

As I grew older I started to realize life isn't just happy princesses and castles and happily ever afters. My mom sent me to The Land Of Auraudon. At first I didn't like it, I missed the tropical weather and sea and felt homesick.
(Btw I'm mixed Polynesian and am of half royalty and half villain because of my father.) In Auradon I was not really popular. I wasn't a nerdy kid or a obnoxious pretty cheerleader. I was just your average high school girl. At the time I was freinds with a girl name Audrey me and her were like peanut butter and jelly. She was a cheerleader but I thought Audrey was different. I was also dating a jock named Chad and trust me I regret that now. I was known as the pretty girl in Auradon and the adventurous girl just like my mother. One day I went to a beach in Auradon with Audrey. We went on the docks and next thing u know Audrey pushes me. She ran away as I screamed for her to come back. At that time I didn't know how to swim at all. Even though Ariell granted me with Mermaid powers I didn't know how to use them. My eyes were burning from all that salt and I started choking on the water. I was screaming for help but it seemed like I was just going to die. After a long time I managed to hold onto a stick I found. I continued to scream for help but i felt helpless. Suddenly It felt as if the gods had heard me and then out of nowhere I see a ship. I didn't care who was on it I just needed help."Help" I screamed struggling to keep the salt water out of my mouth. I got closer to the ship and All I heard was a splash. Someone jumped into the water. I looked around and that someone carried me bridal style and lifted me up onto the ship. I looked around and was startled to see so many pirates. And then I knew my fate. "Ey beautiful." I looked up and then was slapped by a pirate. Oh shit I thought to myself. "U so pretty" another pirate said to me. He started touching my thighs."Please stopp" I pleaded.  I knew what was gonna happen. Then I was blindfolded by a bandana and then grabbed I was being carried again. I heard a door shut. I was placed on a bed. "U so pretty" I heard him say. He ripped off my clothes. And then before he had sex with me he touched my hair with his hook. "This is gonna hurt a lot darling." He said. I was crying for him to stop but it seemed as if my crys were invisible. When he was done with me he unfolded my blind fold and gave me one last kiss on my cheek. As he was about to throw me off deck I caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were beautiful. They were a light blue color and his jawline was sharper than a knife. He threw me off deck butt naked with blood still running down my thighs. I managed to find another piece of wood to hold onto. I didn't care. I didn't care about my life right now. All i knew was that I'm a weak little baby for letting this happen. I was probably a whore and lost my virginity. This is something I would never ever forget. This is what changed my life completely.