Forts and Cuddles

"Harrryyyyyy!" Louis sing-songed, racing into our bedroom with a new flower crown he had made from scratch, "Lookie!"

I looked up from my phone, smiling at the boy, "It's adorable! What'd you make it out of this time?" I ask, taking a good look at the rose crown

"Some roses from the craft store, a few vines and fake twigs, and superglue," Louis says, sitting onto my lap, looking sheepish, "I made it for you." He admits

I smile wider, leaning forward and pecking his lips. I let him place the crown onto my head, careful of my curly hair that I was too lazy to tame at the moment. I thanked him happily, his face growing red as he leans his forehead onto my shoulder, an attempt to hide the blush.

"You're welcome Hazzie." He mutters, before meeting my eyes again.

"Now, tell me, what do you want for your birthday?" I ask, my eyebrow raised

Louis shrugs, "I just want my Hazzie," He replies

"But you must want something else!" I say

"Anything you buy me can make happy. You could literally buy me a chocolate bar and I'd still be thankful, because it's from my Hazza," Louis explains

"But I'm not buying you a chocolate bar." I wiggle my eyebrows, "Come on lovie. There has to be something,"

"Surprise me," Louis concludes

I sigh in defeat, "Fiiiiiine. I'll get Nialler to help me out, for the perfect present," I finish, resting my hands on Louis' thighs, "What would you like to do?" I ask

"Can we just lay around and have a lazy day? Those are always fun," Louis asks

"Anything you want, baby," I reply, "Go get into your pajamas. We're making a fort in front of the TV," I say

Louis squeals, hopping off my lap and running to our shared closet, while I got to my feet and headed downstairs, grabbing a handful of blankets and pillows and tossing them onto the wooden floor. I decided to lay all the gigantic pillows we had onto the floor to lay on, pinning some sheets to the couch and loveseat, the sheet hovering over my head. I then pinned two small blankets onto the outer side of the big sheet, boxing us in.

I heard loud footsteps racing into the room, turning around to see Louis in Spiderman pajama pants and one of my shirts. I smiled at him, calling for some Chinese takeaway, while Louis grabbed some drinks.

"What would you like to watch?" I ask, sitting with a Coke in my lap

Louis sat in front of me, looking through the box of movies we had. I scooted forward, bringing his back against my stomach, arms tied around his little waist. He leaned into me, pulling out Love Actually, The Woman In Black, and The Lion King. I let him put The Woman in Black in, before he crawled back to me and returned to our original position.

---

In the middle of The Woman In Black, the doorbell rang, scaring the shit out of both of us. I got to my feet, Louis whining about being alone. I opened the door, revealing the takeaway guy. I paid for the food, taking it into the main room where I found Louis cuddling a pillow, hiding his eyes. His ears were pushed back, hinting he was of course, scared shitless.

"You hungry boo?" I ask, sitting down beside him and getting out the food. He nodded, taking a box of takeaway and grabbing his chopsticks.

As we ate, Louis had cuddled back into me, his head resting on my shoulder. His blue eyes stared intently at the movie, jumping when something came up. When he was finished, I tossed the trash away and laid us down, his little body curled into me. His tail wrapped around my waist, loud purrs coming from his throat.

I rubbed his lower back, his ears nuzzling into my cheeks. I laughed, sneezing from the brown fur. Louis giggled, looking at me, "Bless you,"

I kissed him softly, Louis whining when I pulled away. I smirked, resting my chin in-between his ears. He purred, tugging on my waist with his tail, bringing me closer. His cheek rested against my chest, intertwining our fingers on my stomach.

Honestly, if people were to see me before I met Louis, they would've never suspected any of this. They would've never thought that the one and only Harry Styles would settle down and fall in love. Especially with a hybrid boy. And since I was rugged, it was even more of a shocker that Louis wasn't just like me. Y'know, covered in tattoos and piercings.

But I didn't mind. I was Louis' safe haven. Nobody dared to hurt the boyfriend of Harry Styles, because I kick some wicked ass. Louis was no longer tormented for his genetic mutation, because I was always there. Nobody would hurt my Louis while I was around.

Louis looked up at me, smiling slyly, "Whatcha thinkin' about Hazza?"

"About you, actually," I reply

Louis' eyes widen, before turns onto his belly and rests his head on his arms, "Why're you thinking of me?" He asks curiously, his eyes sparkling

"Because you're my LouBear and I love you. That's why," I smirk

"I love you more Hazza," He replies, rolling his eyes

"Nooooope!" I carry, "I love you more,"

"Keep dreamin'," Louis snorts, getting onto my lap, careful of his tail.

"But I love you more!" I whine

"Nope, I love you more. Now kiss me you fool!" Louis giggles, lowering himself to where our lips were barely grazing. I tangled my fingers in his hair, bringing his lips onto mine, our lips moving insync.

Almost like they were meant to be.

----

The next morning, I woke up with Louis wrapped up with me, the tv on a low volume, seeing as we fell asleep during Love Actually. Louis was lightly snoring, his tail wrapped around my waist, his ears relaxed against his head. I smiled to myself, taking in his innocent form before I carefully untangled myself from him, walking into the kitchen.

I legit almost screamed when I saw Niall, Liam, and Zayn all sitting there, eating breakfast and conversing. I stared at them in shock, before Niall noticed me and bellowed, "Mornin'!"

"Ssh, Lou's still sleeping," I shush, "When did you three get here?" I ask

"About nine," Liam replied

I glanced at the clock, finding it at 12:30, "You've been here three hours and haven't made a noise? I'm surprised," I laugh quietly

"How's Louis?" Niall asks

"He's sleepy," I say, grabbing a coffee mug and making a brew

"How are you two doing?" Zayn asks

"Amazing as always. I really love the kid," I smile to myself

"How long has it been?" Liam asks

"About three years and two months," I do the math in my head, satisfied with my answer

"Hazza?" I heard Louis mewl, before I heard his little dinosaur groans as he stretched his limbs. I smiled even wider, Louis walking in with his tail around his waist, his ears and hair a mess.

"Hi love," I mumble, Louis coming to me and purring as he leaned against me, "Still sleepy?" Louis nodded, "Why don't you go back to sleep in our bed?" I offer

Louis shakes his head, "Not without my Hazza. And we have company," Louis says, pointing with his tail at the boys

"Hello Louis!" Liam pipes up

"Hi Liam," Louis smiles shyly, before grabbing a bottle of milk from the fridge, "How're all of you?" He asks

"Good, good. How're you?" Zayn answers, a smile placed on his face

"Good!" Louis chimed, "I'm gonna go fix my hair," Louis announces, pecking my lips and scampering off to the bathroom

"He's so adorable!" Niall squeals

"I know, and he's all mine," I smile to myself, hearing Louis sing to Beyonce in the bathroom

He was all mine.