Our First Time (Smut!)

WARNING

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT

IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT, THEN YOU CAN SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING, I PROMISE.

THANK YOU.

ENJOY.

^u^

"Hazza, I want you to take me," Louis whispers

My eyes widened, "But Louis--,"

"Harry, I'm ready. I made you wait three years for any type of sexual touch."

"I don't mind waiting." I reply

"Harry, I want this. I'm ready," He promises

"Are you sure? It won't feel too good at first,"

"I'm ready," He whispers, before taking my lips in his again

I ignored my body telling me to stop, deepening our kiss, before his fingers found my hair. My hands moved down to his hips, my thumbs rubbing circles into the flesh. I then picked him up, my hands resting on his bum as his legs wrapped around me, letting me lead him into our bedroom.

Careful of his tail, I laid him down, hovering over him, "Are you sure you're sure?"

"Yes, Harry. Show me how much you love me," He says

I didn't reply, I just kissed him again, letting the passion seep through it. Louis deepened it, reaching down my sides and tugging my shirt off, letting it fall carelessly to the floor. His fingers traced my butterfly tattoo as I worked my way onto his neck, pressing light kisses onto the skin, before I started to suck on a random spot.

"H-Harry," Louis stuttered, his fingers freezing at my collar bone. He whimpered, moving his hands into my hair, pulling me away from his neck and back to his lips.

I let my fingers run down his sides, before I tugged off his shirt. He mewled at the new-found contact as I pressed my chest to his, kissing his as deeply as I could. I kissed down his chin and neck, resting on his collarbone. He moaned out as I started to suckle the skin, my left hand drawing circles into his hips.

As I went to move, I was flipped onto my back without warning. I gasped as I found Louis straddling me, a smirk on his lips. I raised my eyebrows suggestively, before his lips pressed themselves to my neck. I groaned as he nipped away at the skin, letting my hands clench his hip-bones.

Before I knew it, he was slowly grinding his hips into mine, little moans flowing from his mouth. I could feel him harden, just as I was. I groaned, my neck starting to crane back as I flipped us over, his tail wrapping around my wrist, my lips making a line to his jeans button.

I glanced at him, Louis watching me with wide eyes. He nodded, letting me unbutton his jeans and slide them off his little thighs. The jeans fell to the floor with a clank from his belt, before I mad my way back up to his boxer lining. I started to palm him, Louis gasping and squeaking in reply. My fingers slipped under the fabric, before they were ripped off his body.

I took in his nakedness, because honestly, I'd never seen him completely naked. After I was done revelling in my mind, I bent down and took him into my mouth. Louis gasped, his eyes fixated on me as I bobbed, licking a stripe down his shaft. Louis moaned loudly, his fingers tangling in my hair as he craned his back.

"Harry I'm gonna--," He started, making me remove my lips and smirk at him as he whined at the loss of contact.

I removed my jeans and boxers, hovering back over Louis, bottle of lube in my hand. Louis stared at it in nervousness, his eyes wide and his face pale. I leaned down and kissed his forehead, brushing my free hand over his cheek.

"We don't have to if you don't want to,"

"I want to. I'm just scared," He admits

"It's gonna be okay. I'll take it slow," I promise

Louis smiles at me, giggling, "I know you will Hazzie. I know my Hazza," He pecks my lips, before he pops the cap off the lube and wipes it onto my fingers for prep.

He closes his eyes, relaxing his muscles as I push one finger into his entrance. He squeaks in pain, letting me move around before I added a second, then a third. Louis began to cry out in pleasure, his back curving upwards. I scissored, before removing my fingers and rubbing some lube onto my length.

"I need you to focus on me, not the pain. Focus on anything but the pain. It'll only last a bit," I promise, "Are you ready?"

He nods, eyes staring into mine, before he grabs my hand and locks our fingers. I slowly pushed the tip in, Louis' face contouring in pain as I filled him halfway. I stayed there for a second, watching him carefully as he let out a pained scream, eyes filling with tears. He dug his nails into my palms, listening to me as I cooed to him.

"Oh my god, it hurts Hazza," He mewls

"I know, baby. Look at me." I order, his eyes opening, the blue orbs staring into my green ones

I pushed all the way in, before staying completely still, waiting for his cue. He fidgeted, whimpering, his grip deathly on my hand. I tried my best to ease the pain with kisses and coos, but I knew it really hurt, his tightness even hurt me.

"M-move," He stutters, voice raspy, laced with pain

"Are you sure?"

He nods. I started a severely slow pace, trying my best not to hurt Louis anymore than he already was. He chews on his lip, eyes boring into mine as he started to get himself adjusted to me. Louis let out a moan, his eyes slipping closed in pleasure. He mumbled a 'faster,' my pace quickening, his hands moving to my neck.

I peppered kisses down his slim neck, Louis' moans mixing with my grunts. Louis suddenly squealed in a high-pitch moan, a smirk forming on my lips. I began to hit the same spot continously. Louis' nails were digging into the skin of my back, but at this point, I was reeling in my own pleasure to care.

"H-Harry!" Louis screamed, his neck craning back, eyes squeezed, "I love you,"

"I love you more," I replied with a smile, resting my sweaty forehead to his.

He connected our lips, the kiss filled with pleasure and love. He moaned into my mouth, tongues dancing as he rocked his hips with mine. Louis constricted around me, signalling he was close. His head lolled back, breathing ragged and fast. Louis was letting out short strings of moans, my hand finding his.

"Harry!" Louis screamed, before he squeezed against me and let go, warmth shooting onto my stomach.

He threw his head back, breathing rapidly as I thrusted into him harder than before. Louis began to cry out again, back arched. I felt my stomach twist, before I let myself go inside him. I cried out, my forehead resting against his shoulder as I rode out the orgasm, before I pulled out and collapsed.

Louis glanced over at me, "Wow,"

"Wow exactly," I chuckle, "Shower time?"