Warfare

Sorry for not updating Ive been through a lot recently and im just not really interested in writing.I honestly hate this book i think its one of my worst works. Anyways if yall have any books you want me to write ill do it. I got kinda slopy with this book and i dont like how it turned out. Anyways last chapter! Thank you all for the support.

Y/N P.O.V

Its only been a few weeks and i can already feel the ptsd coming back. Why did i agree to this? I shook my head i was to lost in my thoughts to hear the rest of the men yelling. When i finally came back to earth the last words i hear where "BOMBS INCOMING GET DOWN!". 

Katelyns P.O.V

Its been a month with no phone calls,letters, or aything. Oh well im just to worried for my own good. Its movie night tonight anyway. We watched scary movies and it helped me get my mind off of things wich was nice. Suddenly i heard the doorbell ring. I got up and answered the door....

~~~~Timeskip my dudes~~~~

I walked up to my brother "Its been awhile brother!" i smiled as i ran towards him. I rapped my arms around him "Hello brother, how are you?" i asked while setting flowers down. "I see they've kept your resting place clean" i smiled. I wrapped my arms around his grave. "I love you" i got up and walked away.

~~~Extra info~~~

Y/N waited for everyone else to get into the bomb shelter before shutting the door and looking for survivers. He managed to save thousands and for that they keep his grave clean.