29. CLASH OF BALLS (PT.1)

Donghyuck woke up and he directly looked at his side. Donghyuck sighed in relief that Mark was still sleeping beside him. Then Donghyuck snuggled to his boyfriend closer, making his boyfriend fluttered his eyes open and stared at Donghyuck.

'What's wrong babe? Having a nightmare?'

'No. I'm just afraid that you're gone.' Donghyuck mumbled softly, making Mark chuckled.

'I won't leave you babe. I promised.' Mark said as he kissed Donghyuck's forehead lovingly.

'Will you stay by my side forever?' Donghyuck asked as he looks up at Mark with that puppy eyes, making Mark awed.

'Yes, I will babe. I will stay by your side forever.' Then Donghyuck smiled and Mark leaned in, giving a chaste kiss on Donghyuck's lips. Both of them snickered in the kiss.

Then someone suddenly opened the bedroom door, making both of them looked at the side.

'I think I should stop interrupting you guys but anyway, we have school today so get ready.' Chenle said bubbly.

'Yes, mom.' Donghyuck said sarcastically.

'Aish, I'm not a mom, I'm Chenle.' Chenle said as he closed the door, making both of them chuckled.

'Let's get ready for school.' Mark said.

'I don't want to.' Donghyuck whined as he snuggled to Mark, making Mark stroke his hair gently.

'Don't forget that I have practice today.' Then Donghyuck pouted, making Mark chuckled. Then Mark kissed his pouty lips, making Donghyuck smiled widely.

'Alright, let's go wash up together.' Donghyuck said.

'Okay, let's go.' Then both of them got off from the bed and went to the bathroom together.

-

'Yo Mark, you're back!' Jeno exclaimed in joy when he saw Mark entered the classroom with Donghyuck.

'Hey Jeno. How's the practice recently?'

'Well, we're doing fine and today we have another practice. We have to work hard for the next week's match.'

'Okay, got it.' Then Mark and Donghyuck went to their seats.

'Hey Mark.' Renjun greeted him bubbly.

'Hey.' Mark smiled.

'I hope you guys are doing fine right now.'

'Of course we are.' Donghyuck suddenly interrupts while clinging on Mark's arm.

'Okay okay, I could see that.' Renjun chuckled.

'If he dares to leave me like that, I will slaughter him.' Donghyuck said making Mark widened his eyes in horror.

'Nah I'm just kidding babe.' Donghyuck laughed.

'Jeez, you scared me.' Mark said while holding his chest. Then Donghyuck snuggled his face into his arms.

'Okay, I should leave you guys alone then.' Renjun said as he facing to the front.

On the other side, Chenle and Jihoon looked at the love birds, being lovey dovey to each other.

'I'm glad that Mark came back.' Jihoon said while tapping his chin with a pencil.

'Yeah. If not, you wouldn't see that Donghyuck will be this happy.' Chenle stated while munching his chips.

'True. Give me some.'

Then Chenle handed the chips to Jihoon and ate the chips.

-