31. CLASH OF BALLS (PT.3)

Jeno had been sent to the nurse room to treat his sprained ankle and of course, Jaemin and the others followed him.

'Are you okay?' Jaemin asked worriedly while holding Jeno's hands, urged to cry.

'I'm fine babe, no need to worry about.' Jeno laid on the bed while caressed Jaemin's cheek softly.

'Aish, I hate that you hurt. It makes my heart broke.' Jaemin frowned, making Jeno chuckled.

'You're so cute.'

'Tsk, I'm serious.'

'Okay fine.' Then Jaemin rested his head on Jeno's chest and Jeno stroke Jaemin's hair gently.

'Thank god that you're fine Jeno. Your boyfriend was about to cry when he saw you fell on the ground.' Renjun said.

'Yeah, I tried to stop him from going down there but I can't.' Donghyuck said.

Jeno just chuckled and shook his head.

'What a baby.' Jeno said, making Jaemin punched his chest.

'Ow.' Jeno said while laughing.

'Yep, that's what you get when you spoiled him too much.' Jisung said, making Jeno chuckled.

'Well, we gotta head back to the school gym and see how the game goes.' Chenle said.

'Okay. Tell me the whole thing when it's over.' 

'Got it.' After that, they went back to the school gym, leaving the Jaeno couple in the room.

Meanwhile at the school gym ...

Both of the teams called a time out after the incident. Then Mark and his teammates were sitting on the bench, drinking water while Mr. Min giving some his 'words of wisdom'.

'Listen up you guys, Jeno had sprained his ankle and our team loses a player. But it doesn't matter, just go for it and concentrate.' All of them just nodded their heads.

'This is gonna be hard.' Samuel muttered.

'I know really. They're like too strong.' Sanha mumbled.

'Let's just go for it, it doesn't matter that we lose, at least we can prove ourselves that we still are the best team in this school.' Mark said, making the other nodded their heads in agreement.

'Yeah, let's go for it.' Guanlin cheered and so does the other.

After that, the referee blew the whistle, indicated them resume the match.

Then Donghyuck and the others sat on the bench watching them.

'This is the final round guys. Hope for the best.' Renjun said.

'Good luck Mark!' Donghyuck shouted, making Mark turned his head to Donghyuck and waved at him, making Donghyuck smiled widely.

'I hope my Sammy's team will win this round.' Daehwi said.

'Let's hope for the best hun.' Seonho said.

Then Jihoon and Jinyoung just sat there watching the whole game.

'Babe? Where's Jeno?' Jinyoung asked while looking around.

'He sprained his ankle so he couldn't join the match.' Jihoon said while eating his chips. Jinyoung just nodded his head while drinking his soda.

After that, the game started and the both teams were battled against each other fiercely. The whole audiences were shouting and cheering for them.

Mr. Min was sitting there, biting his nails watching the game nervously.

(Skip to the final points ...)