Unexpected-2

Anushka's POV
             It had been 2 months since I met Virat, I could not find any reasons behind Virat's anger on me, we had often talked about our marriage and I have always told him that I am always ready to marry him and he doesn't has to doubt on it. But all of sudden he came to Mumbai and said that he need to talk to me and he probably proposed me I didn't know what to say, and finally he left me in shock with his words. In these two months I didn't share anything with anyone, all the burdens were with me, as I was busy in my schedules it didn't affect me that much but whenever I am alone I felt like screaming and breaking something.
             It was a late night shoot,after finishing it, I returned to my house and to my surprise I found Virat in my room, for a second it was a like a dream and all the incidents strike my mind but I ignored it and went on for a hug at least.He didn't break the hug, he softly murmured "sorry" still hugging.

" I should not have done it, I was mad at you for my grandma, I am sorry, will you forgive me?" He asked me in a low tone, and I was standing there like a statue, I don't know what to say. I left me from him, and turned to another side but he grabbed me and hugged me from behind, "I can't live without you, in these two months, every day was a decade for me"

"Really? But I thought you enjoyed these two months" I said in anger. All my frustrations made me on my nerves.
"Then why and what for those dramas?"I asked turning to face him.

"dramas? What do you you mean, I don't get you" he said

"Instagram? unfollowing? Ignoring calls?no messages? Being single?" I asked, my voice shaken. He looked through my eyes.

"Do you believe that?" He asked me, and I turned around to the other side but he turned me and we were inch away from each other.

"Anushka, you believed that, did you think me that much Cheap, I can't believe this." He said in a disappointed tone.

"Didn't you unfollowed me in social accounts, and in these two months have you ever try to call me or think about me, and you know what, in these two months only I knew the struggles I had been through. You might thought by unfollowing it would be easy to avoid me, but in this matter you only been selfish, so many news,articles,buzzes related to our relationship that we have broken up, and what not, all these things started because of your drama, all the minute things are being observed by the people,I never thought this will happen even in my dreams, why?why?did you do this to me Virat?" I asked breaking down.

He rushed to me and hugged me with all love and said "Anu, please listen to me,Unfollowing,ignoring is my mistake and my immaturity, I accept that, I am responsible for that but I never said that I am single and I didn't even post any captions like heart broken or anything, these are created fuss. I never tried to ignore you, Nush I am very sorry" he sounded in a hurtful tone, but I never intended to hurt him

I looked through his red swollen eyes and asked "I ignore everything Vir, but...that day you said na? I'm with you for fame,money and all that, am I Virat?" tears rolled down nonstop. Immediately Virat cupped my face and rest his temple on mine and we stayed in that post for quite some time.

After some time he caressed my forehead and placed a small kiss and said"Anu, for all these things, I have reason, but only if you listen to me, that my grand ma came..." as he was saying I interrupted him in the middle and told " No I won't, I am not like you, Bunty told me everything and your mom told me about your grandmother, so no need to explain everything and I just wanted to ask my questions to you and that's it I got my answers, and congratulations for all your achievements in the T20 World Cup".

"Thank you so much Anu, for understand my situation and I love you so much, I won't do the same mistake ever in my life, you are mine and I'm only yours" he said hugging me, and I too hugged him back. "I love you too" I replied kissing his cheek. He smiled and pecked my lips and took me in his arms and placed me on the bed and hovered over me.

He slowly caressed my hand till shoulder and said "muscles hm..I heard about Sultan, how is your shootings going on?" And laid down beside me intertwining our fingers, I turned to his side and said "yes..and you should come to watch with me,it's a family screening"

"Of course love, I will, but we should put a full stop for this rumors"he said with a wink.

The end ...

Thank you🙏
Please vote and comment my dear readers and this chapter is dedicated to my dear friend @Gobika10. This is for you girl. My small dedication for your birthday.