Chapter 31

Infinity's p.o.v.

           I paced around the kitchen, hoping to soothe my nerves. The door cracked open ever so slightly and Grey eased into the house. I immediately threw my arms around him, almost knocking him to the floor in the process. "I told you to get some sleep", he chuckled pulling back and smoothing my hair down. "I can't, not without you", I responded looking up at his dirt smudged face. "What have you been doing?", I asked as I pulled a leaf from his hair. "I may've gone for a run and then fell, a few times", he chuckled swooping down to pick me up in his arms. He gently pressed his lips to mine and kissed me deeply before pulling away and laying his forehead against mine. A yawn escaped my lips causing him to grin. "Let's get you to bed Princess", he turned towards the stairs and made his way to the bedroom where he laid me on the bed before heading to the shower. I curled up on his side of the bed, letting his scent envelope me in a sweet embrace. Grey startled me when he picked me up and moved me over so that he could climb into bed. "By the way, you look amazing in my shirt", he whispered huskily as I snuggled into his arms.
..........................................
"Come on Princess, wake up", Grey shook my shoulder gently causing me to jump awake. To my surprise, he had Jasper balanced on one hip and Hazel on the other. I sat up and took Jasper as he stretched out to me causing Grey to smile. "Lunch is ready, Rachel and Shane will be here later this evening", he informed me as he took my hand and helped me off the bed. I nodded and climbed out of bed knowing that I looked at mess. "Take him and let me get dressed and then I'll met you downstairs.", I kissed Grey's cheek and handed him Jasper before going into the bathroom to brush my hair.
           I threw on a pair of leggings and left Grey's shirt on before carefully pulling my hair into a messy bun. "Infinity, I need some help down here", Grey called sounding like he was confused. I made my way down the stairs and had to laugh at the sight in front of me. Grey was trying to feed Hazel and Jasper at the same time. Hazel was being good and eating her food, but Jasper was throwing a fit and didn't want anything to do with the food.
          "What's wrong Jasper?", I picked him up and rocked him gently. He curled up and rested his head on my shoulder, rubbing his eyes before wrapping his little arms around my neck. "He's just tired", I whispered as I fixed Grey's plate and set it in front of him. I took Jasper upstairs and put him to bed in the nursery. I carefully closed the door and made my way back downstairs only to find Grey with a completely content Hazel.
         "Here, eat", He ordered handing me a plate before beginning to clean the kitchen. I had to smile at the small gesture as I watched him moved about the kitchen with Hazel balanced on his hip. I felt a wave of emotions come over me and my vision became blurry with happy tears. "Princess, is everything alright?", Grey asked gently wrapping an arm around my waist. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, hoping he knew how much I loved him. Grey held me with one arm an rested his chin on my head, not saying a word.
            He finally pulled away and kissed my forehead gently. "I hate to ruin the moment but could you go tidy up the guest bedrooms, and child proof the one the boys will be staying in", he chuckled before ushering me into the living room. I quickly made the beds and cleaned the bathrooms and removed any breakable objects from the boy's room. "Infinity, they're here", Grey called from the living room. I quickly darted upstairs to find Jasper wide awake in his crib, playing with his toys. "Come on Jasper", held my arms out and he instantly crawled over to me, stretching to be picked up. I balanced him on my hip and made my way downstairs. "Infinity! It's so good to see you", Rachel came running towards me, causing me to flinch and her to freeze. "Sorry", she immediately apologized and slowed down. It took me a minute to steady myself before I approached her.
           "Uncle Grey", the twins called in unison as they ran into the house. "I quickly took Hazel from him and watched as he let the two boys tackle him to the ground. "Hey Parker, hey Peyton", he ruffled their hair and slung them over his shoulders. Shane appeared in the doorway holding a very excited baby Ari. "Wow, this sure is an upgrade", he chuckled as he handed Ari to Rachel. "Let me show you to your room", I motioned for Rachel and Shane to follow me as Grey began wrestling with the twins in the living room. Shane dropped a suitcase causing me to jump and panic.
Bullets flew past me and splintered tree branches causing them to fall in my path. I was crying by this point and very confused. "Infinity!", a voice called. "Infinity! "Infinity, are you okay?", Shane asked waving a hand in front of my face. "T..take them and go get Grey", I handed him the twins before slowly sliding down the wall. "Okay, are you sure that you're alright?", Rachel asked kneeling down next to me. I nodded and laid my head in my arms, wanting the thoughts out of my head.
"Infinity, Baby what's wrong?", Grey gently pulled my face up and looked into my eyes. "More memories?", he asked knowingly as he sat down beside me and pulled me into his lap. I nodded and buried my face in his neck, letting him hold me tight. "Shh, it's okay baby. No one will ever hurt you again", he whispered in response to my quiet sobs. His hand rubbed my back gently and I silently wondered what was wrong with me. I'd been more emotional than usual today and there was no way I was pregnant. So what was going on with me?