The luna fic - chapter one: what tyler and josh started

Frank's cat Luna was secretly Furryface, the being that sometimes took over Tyler Joseph and messed with him.
One day Tyler and his best fren Josh came over to CrankThatFrank's house to kidnap his cat and make sure she didn't possess Tyler again, like the nefarious FurryFace always did.
Tyler and Josh put on their balaclavas and peeked through Frank's blinds in his bedroom window.
"Come on my funky fresh fren josh, let's break this guy's blinds" Tyjo muttered quietly, not wanting to alert Frank and Eva.
Josh narrowed his eyes through his mask.
"Furryface won't hurt you again, Tyler,"
Tyler was cracking open the window with a hammer loudly, so he didn't notice Josh. The window split in half in a million glass pieces.
"Hurrah," Josh murmured, mad at Tyler who ignored him.
Josh and Tyler climbed through the window, not after putting crocs on their bare feet so they wouldn't step on the glass smashed onto frank's carpet. Josh ripped down frank's blinds before they climbed in too. Frank burst out of the closet.
"AHA!" The repressed emo shouted.
"We're here to steal your cat," Tyler said confidently
"You'll have to get through this old bastard first!" Frank pulled brendon urie, his forehead twin, out of the closet and pushed him at tyler and josh.
"Oh, hi Brendon" Josh waved
"WHaT tHe FUck Is GoIng On??" Brendon, who was really drunk giggled.
"FINE!" Frank shouted, pulling all of Fall Out Boy out of the closet and making them protect his sweaty form.
"Frank, you told me Mikey Way was here..." Pete said, downcast
"Be quiet, PeTeR!!11!" The repressed emo growled
"Okay fine,"
"Thanks Pete," Frank said, referencing his favorite meme.
"Okay, but remember we're stealing your cat, so 'scuse me could you please leave?" Tyler crossed his arms.
"Okay then, Tyler. You're gonna have to fight Fall Out Boy." Frank said.
"It's on," Josh growled.
The boys lined up in fighting stance, with Brendon on the sidelines, giggling quite loudly and somewhat ruining the mood of the scene.
"FIGHT SCyeeN COMMENCE!" Frank screeched.