7. Take Off You're Shirt

Chapter 7. Take Off You're Shirt.

•Arabella P.O.V•

I walk through the school doors, a scowl upon my face. I just got home this morning from the hospital and mum still made me come to school.

Even though I have this urge to punch everything I see

I wear high waisted shorts with a white T-Shirt, my cream colored flatts matching my jacket. The one thing that looks odd is my knitted bag, but hey, whatever.

"Arabella." I hear someone shout when I walk into the cafeteria. I look over to see Miranda, Hudson, Nathan and Everett all huddled together.

I scrunch my eyes while looking at Miranda and Hudson. His arm was snaked around her waist as he holds her tightly to him. I smack my forehead in remembrance, when I first met her, she mentioned her boyfriend was in the 'group'.

I cant believe she was talking about that idiot

"Arabella." Someone says, snapping their fingers in front of my face. Snapping my out of my thoughts.

"What." I snap, causing all of them to look at me strangely. The scowl never leaves my face as they stare at me.

I watch as Hudson leans over towards Nathan and whispers quite loudly "I think she's on her period." I set my jaw and clench my fist.

I already had my period, thank you very much

I look over at Everett who sits quietly, he looks off in a daze. There's something troubling him inside his head. Hudson flicks Everett's forehead, gaining his attention.

"Fix her." Hudson whispers yet again, loudly while jabbing a finger in my direction.

"What?" Everett bites out, confusion evident on his face. His eyes flicker over to my own before looking back at Hudson.

"I don't know what I'm suppose to do." Everett says clearly confused on how he's suppose to 'fix' me. I don't need any fixing, I just have these days that aren't the greatest.

"Dude, she makes you normal, you show emotion around her. So that means you can fix her." Hudson explains confidently. I sit here in bewilderment.

Is he in the right state of mind right now?

I roll my eyes at him and mumble a goodbye as I head off to English class. I find a seat in the back and slump down there. A few minutes later Everett walks in and takes a seat next to me.

He doesn't say a word, we just wait for Mrs. J to come in. She shows up halfway through the class filling up. I sit close to the wall while fiddling with my fingers. Hoping to stay distracted.

Mrs. J sets her bag next to her desk and scans over the class list, her eyes would every so often lift up and look over the class room, making sure all students were here.

"Okay class, I have an announcement to make." Mrs. J states loudly. I hear students around me let out small groans while I on the other hand go stiff in my seat.

I listen intently, my eyes never leave the desk where my hands are folded together in some sort of way to keep me calm and to stop me from fiddling with them.

"We will be having a field trip." She says. I watch as kids perk up at that. My pulse races and I think my heart just stuttered.

•~•~•

Mrs. J had explained that we will be going camping down at this place called Allan's Ville. This camp site is located in this small town that's three hours away.