8. Meet Eeyore

Chapter 8. Meet Eeyore.

•Everett P.O.V•

She was different to say the least, there was just something about her that, caught my attention instantly.

She was beautiful, her dark blonde hair curling by her elbows, and her sparkling hazel eyes that told a story. A story that got to my emotional thinking.

I don't feel sympathy for her, I know people hate sympathy, but I know that if I'm my usual self with her, then it'll break her. And I can tell by those hazel eyes, that she's already been broken.

A smile itches its way up to my lips when I open the front door to my house, the usual clattering fills the silence "Might wanna watch out." I say with a chuckle.

The black fur comes into sight and I hear Arabella take in an inhale of breath. Arabella, such a pure name for such a pure girl.

"Arabella meet Eeyore, Eeyore meet Arabella." I say, kneeling down and petting the black furred Chow Chow. He's now three but still acts like a puppy.

"Eeyore?" She questions quietly. That's another thing, she's always quiet and soft.

I had always had an obsession with Winnie the pooh when I was younger and I promised that if I ever got a dog I would name it Eeyore.

So you could imagine, a younger version of me, waking up Christmas morning all happy and then I see the black furred puppy laying on a dogs bed.

No doubt about it, his name would be Eeyore.

"Yeah, don't like it?" I question standing up. She slides around me and finds him. Her eyes light up as she starts to pet him.

"Love it." She mumbles, hugging him, he licks her face causing her to giggle.

I look at Arabella and realize she's still wearing my leather jacket, which is huge on her small frame. I leave her with Eeyore and walk into my room which is on the main level.

Mom and Dads is on the top level with Xavier's. It wasn't just me on the main level but now it is, and its kind of lonely.

Grabbing a plain black T-shirt and rushing out of the room I walk into the living room to see Arabella sitting on the edge of the sofa, her shoes no longer on her feet.

I throw the shirt at her "Change up, we'll be heading out." I state in a somewhat calm voice. With that I leave her to change and slip on my boots again.

People always thought I did the things I did, like fighting and being a jerk, was just for attention from my parents but that was never a problem with me. If anything, I had to much attention from my parents.

My mom is a hard working teacher who is doing a fine job raising her kids while, My dad is a rich lawyer. I see him to the most of four days a week, that's great when your a successful lawyer.

"Everett?" I hear her honey sweet voice, I turn to see she was holding my jacket which I take with a small thanks.

I lock the front door behind us, and step down towards my motorcycle. I throw a leg over and wait for Arabella to hop on. I kick the stand up when I feel her small arms wrap around my waist.

I bring my bike to life and speed out of my driveway, down the long street. A reason I love speeding, well it use to be because the wind and just feeling free.

But now, its because every time I speed, Arabella tightens her grip around me, and scoots closer while laying her head on my back.

I finally pull up in front of my destination, Clovers. A small diner about a half hour away. Not much people know about it and that's why I like it so much.