Oberyn Martell - What happens in bed, stays in bed

"O god... what did I do?" You looked around in the unfamiliar room, seeing drapings, a big bed that definitely held more than one other occupant and a smiling, foreign face just after you woke up. This... was not what you had intended to happen when you went drinking last night. Maybe that was foolish when a Dornishman was involved... you had heard the stories, after all, but you hadn't been able to resist the temptation.

"Nothing you should regret, love..." The voice was deep and oozed temptation. Probably that voice was one of the reasons you had landed yourself in this situation.
"Where I come from, no one would shame you for what you have done. You have enjoyed yourself, without harming anyone else. I know that might be a foreign concept in this city, but if you think about it... it is a far better way of enjoying oneself than hacking at each other with swords, don't you think?"

"You might be right..." You didn't know why you were still covering yourself with the blanket and let go of it. Everyone in this bed had seen more of you last night than you revealed by not desperately trying to cover yourself up.
"I've just... I've learned that this isn't the way it should be. And if this comes out..."

"I wasn't going to mention it...", Oberyn laughed. "So as long as you do the same, you can fool this entire city, you're still the good, decent lady they think you are. "You didn't cheat on anyone, didn't you? In that case I would understand your doubt."

You shook your head. In that case you hadn't even brought yourself in the position this could happen. There had been some excitement about the company of Oberyn that had drawn you to him and you were pretty sure that hadn't happened if you had a happy marriage.
"My spouse died during the war. We were never very close... arranged marriage and all..." You smiled, for the first time since you woke up.
"Which is probably one of the reasons I went along last night. I just hadn't expected..." You looked at the other people in the bed. "I never imagined this to happen."

"It was the first time you discovered there can be enjoyment between more than two people?", he asked with a hint of surprise. "I should have known that... I just keep forgetting how... prude everything is up here." He stepped out of the bed and put on a lavish robe, before handing one to you too and offering you a hand to follow him.
"You should visit Dorne one day. I think you will most certainly enjoy it."

You put the robe on, somehow feeling a bit better now you were dressed. You followed Oberyn to the adjacent room where breakfast was already set up.
"That looks delicious..."

"Nothing but the best for my house, Y/N. And I am serious about my offer. I enjoyed our night together, but if you wish to repeat it someday... you are more than welcome to do so. I believe there are other attractions in Dorne you'd enjoy."