Mr. Cassanova

Dear Mr. Cassanova,

How come you have a solid heart? Why do you break girls’ hearts? Because of you, they’re so fragile right now. I know it wasn’t your intention but you are that type of guy that has no care at all. I liked you before and just like the others, you broke my heart even if it’s not your intention to. I was hurt just like the others. You are indeed a jerk. You have no heart at all. I won’t deny, you’re handsome and talented but you are an arrogant jerk. You tend to make girls fall for you without even wanting to catch them. Girls felt what brokenhearted people felt. And I know, this feelings suck. I learned my lessons and I hope you do too. Sometimes, I just wish you were in our situation. I hope that one day, you’ll find a girl who would make you feel the things you made us feel. That she’s just the perfect replica of yours so that you’d know how it f*-ing feels like to be dumped and humiliated. I despise you and I hate you for your arrogance. I want to thank you though. You taught me a lot. You taught me how to be strong and never be stupid for someone like you…

                                                                                                                           Sincerely Yours,

                                                                                                                                               J♥