Mr. I-want-you-back

A/N: Sooooo, Here's the next chapter. I'm sooooo sorry it took a long time to upload this chapter. Been busy so yeah. I hope you read it tho. and I really hope you like it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. I-want-you-back,

Why is it so hard to move on? Why are you doing this to me? Don’t you know that I’m sick and tired of all this dramas? I’m tired. Please, just let me go. Give some time to move one. You’ve done enough. I don’t want anything else and I don’t want another month or week or so to suffer from this heart ache. You’re happy with her but now, you want me back just because something happened between the two of you? What the F***?! I’m not that person who can always be there after you broke my heart. I’m not that person anymore. I’m sorry but they said it all. I’ve had enough. I’m not just a toy you could play with whenever you get bored. What’s worse was when I thought you’d be mine again because you wanted to, I freakingly see you with her. Who the hell are you? You’re not that guy for me so, I believe it’s time for me to move on. Time for me to forget about you. Bye.

Sincerely Yours,

D♥