Chapter 5: Yoshi....are you really a dog?

Mecha's POV

I was all alone having my peaceful time until Vert and Neptune showed up. "Mecha! Look at this" yelled Neptune, who was holding a stick. Neptune threw the stick then I saw Yoshi catches the stick with her hand. "W-woah. H-how did she get there?" I said to myself. "Look Verty! I caught it!" Yoshi said proudly "That is quite impressive, Yoshi" Vert said then she hugged her which made Yoshi have a nosebleed. "S-so soft!" Yoshi said and bury her face on Vert's chest. "Are you guys trying to make me angry?" I asked them and walk away.

Later

Yoshi's POV

"Sparky! Hey!" I heard a voice from behind me, its sounded like Nep. I turned around and it was her! "Oh hey, Nep. What's up?" I said,  "Can you help me find Plutia? I can't find her anywhere." "Sure I'll help you. First, do you have something that belongs to her?" I asked her then Nep brings out Plutie's handkerchief and gave it to me. "What do you need it for?" Nep asked "You'll see." I began to sniff Plutie's handkerchief. I found it! I found her scent! I started to follow the scent as Nep follows me to the rooftop and we saw Plutie sleeping on the ground "Found her!" I said happily "Woah. That's a really cool talent, Yoshi!" Nep said "I was born with this talent!" I said "So, you're a dog?" She said "Something like that....I think." I said trying to think. "Anyways, let's go back. We don't wanna get Verty mad." I said then I carried Plutie on my back. "Yoshi! Fetch!" Someone suddenly said then I caught the stick while carrying Plutie. "U-Uzume, you shouldn't do that!" I said then she started laughing. I just sighed and walked to the clubroom.