Malcolm Merlyn Imagine

Imagine getting captured by the Legion of Doom.
"Your loser friends aren't coming to save you," Eobard said as he ties you up. You tried to untie them but you gave up. The team were going to get you anyway. "Well, wait till the Legends come. They are going to kick yours and The rest of the Legion of Losers Ass." You growled. Eobard chuckled. "We will see about that. " he said as he left you. You stood tied you against the chair. You dragged the chair to another corner. Then the door opened. "I'm here to make you a deal." You heard a voice say. You turned to see Malcom. You gasp. "MALCOLM!" You said. He looks at you. Then his eyes widen. "(Y/N)!" He says. He runs and grabs you. He unites you and hugs you immediately. "I missed you so much!" He said. You nodded as tears came down your eyes. You guys stared at each other. Then his eyes flickered at your lips. He then smashed his lips against yours. "It's been so long." You said. He nods and kisses your neck. "What the Hell is going on here!??" Damian yells. Eobard then speeds in. "Merlyn why are you with the enemy!" He yells. Malcolm looks at him. "She's my girlfriend Eobard!" He yells angrily. Eobard looks back at you and him. "Well the Legends are coming for her." He said. Malcolm looked at you. "I joined the Legends. After you left. I never thought I'd see you again." You said. He nodded. "Take her back. Unless she wants to stay." Damian smirks. You always wanted to have some fun being bad. You smirked bad. "What's the plan." You said. Eobard smirked. "Ok I like her." He said. Malcolm chuckled and kissed your head.
"Where's (Y/N), Thawne!" Rip yelled as the rest of the Legends wee tiring up the Rest of the Legion. "Why don't you ask her!?" Damian said darkly. You stepped out of the shadows. Your suit was Red and Black but to fit a woman.
"What have you done to her?" Rip said glaring at Eobard. Eobard just chuckled. "I didn't do anything." He said slyly. Rip and the other Legends look at you. "(Y/N) this isn't you!" Leonard said. Mick and Leonard looked at each other. Your eyes glowed red and yellow. Sparks of lightning glowing around you. You laughed. "It's been nice knowing you guys. But I've found my place here." You said. The Legends stared at you in disbelief. The Legion of Doom were instantly untied as you used your speed. They looked at the Legends. "Traitor!" Sarah yelled. You looked at her. "How am I betraying you if I was never on your side?" You said smirking. You saw the hurt faces on your long gone teammates. Filled with hurt and sadness. You flinched a bit. Rip noticed. "This might want you think you are but I know there is still goodness inside you." Rip said.  Leonard and Mick nodded in agreement. Eobard sped to your side. "No she's with us now. Isn't that right (Y/N)?" Eobard said. You looked from the Legends to the Legion. Malcolm. Or what's right. Damn. You thought this was going to be easy. Leonard stepped up towards you. "I miss you." He said. You looked at him. The man you loved. Then you looked at Malcolm the man you also loved. Fuck. This his choice is hard. And you had to make it fast. Kind of like in a Flash. "I choose to be on......"

To Be continued.