Chapter 4

"Of course I can fly. Its a secret jutsu I developed." Niji said rolling her eyes. Her team gaped before giving her a glare.

"Ok then... Why don't you introduce yourselfs?" Kakashi said lazily looking at all 4 of them.

"What do you mean sensei?" Sakura said. Niji rolled her eyes again.

"Here Sakura. I'll dumb it down for you. Tell.... Us.... About.... You...." Niji said drawing her words out slowly. Sakura aimed a punch at her but her fist was caught before it hit Niji.

"I'll go first. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and Dislikes... I don't feel like telling you that... my hobbies.... I don't feel like telling you that either.... as for a dream? Never had one. You in the orange." Kakashi said pointing at Naruto.

"All he told us was his name." Sakura said sweat dropping.

Naruto's introduction consisted of Ramen, Sakura's introduction consisted of stalking Sasuke, and Sasuke's introduction consisted of Revenge.

"Hello. My name is Niji Naegi, I like.... little. I dislike.... much. My hobbies.... are boring and unusual.... My dream is to serve the Hokage as my family has for generations." Niji said. Kakashi smiled mentally. Niji was just as closed off when he met her 7 years ago.

"Well your all very different and unique, tomorrow 4 of us, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and I will be doing a survival task. Niji you have already passed this test therefore she'll be helping the Hokage. Meet me at training ground 7 tomorrow at 5. Oh and don't eat breakfast. You'll puke." Kakashi said.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke flipped out. They started yelling about fairness and gave a couple profanities...

"I passed this test years ago. Besides the weakest here is Sakura. You can only do basic jutsu where as Sasuke, Naruto, and I all know jutsu above genin level. See you tomorrow dipsticks." And with that Niji left.

With nothing to do,  Niji headed to the Hokages office.

Jumping through the window she landed, dabbing and stood up.

"Good afternoon Gramps. Did you get my report?" Niji said going over to her desk.

"Good afternoon Niji. Yes, I did and I reviewed it. Your plans are phenomenal. Did Kakashi tell you that you  would be helping tomorrow?" The Hokage said. Niji nodded and was jumping up and down a little.

"Good, well tomorrow, I'll be running your plans through to see if they work. Your in charge."

"I am???? Really?? Oh thank you so much Gramps! I promise I won't let you down!" Niji said. Smiling ear to ear, Niji danced around doing other work before leaving at dusk to go home.

Walking back alone through the dark, is sometimes ok. As long as your walking through the nice streets.

The back streets are actually pretty bad for girls like Niji. Niji has a nice body with curves on her hips and bust. She wore a 34DD for a 12 year old and had already started.... you know....

Puberty hit her like a bus.

Niji had walked the back streets in daylight but never at night. It was late and she needed to get home, quickly.

Niji walked cautiously threw the street. Suddenly, a group of men jumped in front of her.

"Oh looky here boys! We gots ourselves a fresh one. Hey there pretty lady! Why don't we takes a walk?" The leader said smiling creepily at Niji.

"Uh well, you see. M-m-my b-b-b-boyfriend and I..." Niji started to say, but someone interrupted her. 

"She would but she's with me... Dragging us off for a date. What a drag... I've been looking for you everywhere. I thought you said you'd be at the Hokage's office."

'Thank god for Shikamaru sometimes' Niji thought.

"Yeah sorry, I had to go back to my apartment for something! Lets go!" Niji said grabbing Shikamaru's hand and running. They ran behind a wall and held each other. Breathing heavily the two stayed quiet before they realized how they where standing.

Niji was completely wrapped around in Shikamaru's arms, with her head facing towards his face (they're the same height), her arms on his chest, his arms on her lower back, a blush evident on both of their faces. Both of them tried to take a step, but they fell on the ground in a suggestive position. Shikamaru on top of Niji.

"Uh.. Thank you for saving me... If there is anything I can do..." Niji said after they untangled and stood up.

"I... I don't know..." Shikamaru said looking at her.

Niji faked a shocked expression.

"You mean Shikamaru Nara, the kid with a 200+ IQ doesn't know something?!?!" Niji said faking a heart attack. She "fainted" and Shikamaru caught her.

"Ok enough. If you want to repay me for saving you, you could -incoherent words-"

Niji cocked her head to one side smiling evilly.

"What did you say Shikamaru? Speak up."

"If you want to repay me you could go get lunch or something..."

Niji smiled and nodded.

"Sure. But why?" Niji asked. She heard him mutter 'what a drag' then he blushed and started speaking.

The first day you walked into our classroom a mental thought went through every boy's head. That girl will be mine. You seemed so calm, respectful, polite, and nice. You are also really pretty. What guy wouldn't want to go out with you? Man that was so much work..."

By now Niji was on the verge of falling over from blushing so hard. It didn't help that they where alone.

"Well thank you for saving me. I'll go get lunch with you, but just as friends right?" Niji asked.

A flicker of sadness flashed over Shikamaru's face, but Niji didn't notice.

"Well this has been a drag. Just meet me at the barbeque place at 1..." He said getting up.

Before he left Niji planted a small kiss on his cheek. When he left, Shikamaru walked home rather happy before being scolded by his mother.

"Troublesome women..."

Authors Note: So some characters are OOC and Shikamaru is jealous of all the letters Niji received. This chapter and Next are focused more on their relation ship but I promise I will get some action in!

B