Chapter 12

Authors Note:

This entire Chapter is dedicated to Niji's past. You can skip if you want but you'll be thouroughly confused later in the story. I think someof you who have read Naruto Rant stories would think I'm making her way to over powered. But this is Niji's story... I use Brazilian Portuguese as their mother tongue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the east wing of Konoha a large compound was bustling with activity. This compound was known as the Naegi Compound. Memorialized for their way with negotiations and problems, they where the sole advisors to the Kages, Daimyo's, Clan leaders, and outside areas. Blessed with great intelligence and wisdom as well as skills most common folk do not achieve until later there was one problem with this great clan.

The women where sterile. Because of this, babies where genetically induced through 2 months of treatment and shots. This was a very risky procedure as they mother could easily get sick from common things or die giving birth.

For 15 years, they had been trying to find a cure and when they thought they found one, they decided to test it out on a young baby. Niji's parents where the first to offer their expected child as it was determined to be a girl. However, 1 month 3 weeks 36 hours and 12 minutes before Niji was born, the 9 tailed fox demon attacked. The Naegi Compound was the only safe place in the village at the time and the experiment was put on hold until after the baby was born.

Niji was born on November 30th at the crack of dawn. She was a quiet baby, tall and light. Everybody marveled at her hair and eyes. They told her parents she would do great things. Because of her weight the experiment was put on hold again until she was 7.

When Niji was 4 a group of rouge ninja's killed her parents by poisoning. She lived with her Aunt and Uncle until she was 7 and taken away for the experiment. One year later, a new group of bandits attacked the Naegi clan looking for the secret scrolls. Unfortunately they killed all of the Naegi's in a fire. Niji was the sole survivor of the Naegi Massacre because she was locked in the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niji bebe? Can you come with us?" Her aunt said. Niji looked up from her book. At 7 years she was extremely tall, smart, fast, and sassy.

"Yes ." She said getting up from the large blue armchair. She walked over to her aunt clutching a spotted blue and white blanket. She, her aunt, and uncle where shortly in the Elder's room.

"Tia? Why are we visiting Vo e Vo? Have I done something?" Niji asked. Her Grandmother and Grandfather scared her because they where intimidating and very smart.

"No No querida! They just want to talk to you. Its your first important job! Aren't you excited?!" Her aunt asked giving her a squeeze. Niji giggled.

"I guess so!" Niji said leaving her shoes and blanket outside. Extra Necessities where not permitted in this room. A rule Niji had never broken and never planned on breaking. Niji walked in and sat in the middle of her Mother and Father.

"Niji. You where chosen as the new experiment for the cure." Her grandmother said. Niji remained silent.

"Do you accept this assignment? You will not be permitted to the outside world of the Naegi compound until the experiment is over. Once it is over, you may never talk about it." Her grandfather said passing a bowl with a white crystal in it. Her Grandmother passed a knife the other direction.

"I do."

"Then draw your blood in our symbol and make the pact with our crystal. This pact is verified until the destruction of the Naegi clan." Her Grandmother said