Ride or Die Pt 1

"Girl I know what you want.
Boy I need a ride or die .
Girl I know what you want.
Boy I need a ride or die.
Girl I know what you need.
Boy I need a ride or die.
Girl I got what you need.
Oh, boy I need a ride or die.
No matter how hard these hoes go, you always seem to let them know that it ain't worth it."
Bahia Rodriguez Ft Jacob Latimore x Ride or die

"Bahia Rodriguez Ft Jacob Latimore x Ride or die

Deana "Lil' Ace" Rodriguez

For those who don't know me I'm Deana, also known as Lil' Ace.
There's a reason why I go by that name, I'm the Trap Queen of a Little Rundown hood , here in Atlanta.
I've been trapping every since I was 16, don't worry, I'm not one of those dumb ass kids That dropped out of high school and sold drugs as a living and got strung out on Percs and Lean.

I actually graduated before My mom passed away. She died from stage 4 breast cancer. My dad lost his mind after she passed, and turn towards drugs. So , he's been out here in the streets once then.
It's hard for me to do this shit but, I got to do what I got to do.
I don't do any of the drugs, I'm just getting money.

I'm also in college now, my major is Nursing but I'm think of changing it to Biology.
The money I get is going to any and all my college expenses and towards any Homeless shelters and orphanages that need it.

Can't say I don't have great heart.

"Yo' Lil' ace ! What's good?" Some nigga across the street from my house yelled towards me.
I didn't say nothing but nod my head towards him.
I was sitting on the stairs in front of my house, enjoying the warm weather.

'Today is a beautiful day' I thought while watching some of these bad ass kids chase each other down with water guns and water balloons. I watched them a little while longer , until I heard a truck pull up to the house next to mine.
It was a moving truck.

'I wonder who the hell is moving here now.' I thought before watching the two movers get out the truck and then walk to the back of it.
Shortly after that, a nice ass Red and Grey Mercedes Benz pulled up right behind the truck.
It seemed as if everyone froze, to see who the hell this person was. Both doors of the car opened and one brown skinned guy had shades on and he had a full beard, with blonde curly hair, that almost looked like Top Ramen, got out of the Driver side of the car. He had to I'm be at least 6 feet. The other dude had a The same skin tone, but he wore a black SnapBack and didn't have much facial hair like the other dude had. He was also the same height as well.

I watched them, walk to the house . Until the guy with Blonde hair stopped, and then looked my way. I seen a small smirk form on his lips.
I raised my eyebrow in confusion.