Never call me

"Oh, boy imma have to call them boys on you.
Oh damn , oh damn
Imma have to call that man on you. Something must be really wrong with you.
Why can't you just tell the fucking truth now?
Yes, you momma did she raised a fool now.
What the fuck did you learn up in that school house?"
Never call me X Jhené Aiko

What the fuck did you learn up in that school house?"Never call me X Jhené Aiko

Camilla Jackson

"Fuck you!" I yelled at Odell, for the 100th time this week.
We've been arguing for almost a month .
We've been together for 8 months. Everything was fine then.. but now. I'm starting to feel is drift apart.

"Fuck me?! Are you serious right now Mila?" Odell asked me , while pacing back and forth.
I shook my head and then gulped down the rest of my glass of red wine.
This was my 5th glass and I'm intoxicated as fuck.

"What you mean if I'm serious? Yes. I'm fucking serious man! Get the fuck out of my house! Go back to that bitch that you been with in New Jersey!" I yelled at him , throwing the glass at him.
He quickly moved , letting the glass fly pass him and hit the wall. Shattering.
He looked at me shocked, I mugged him down.

"What. The. Fuck is wrong with you?" He asked , while slowly walking up to me

By now the glass coffee table was broken and flipped over, couch pillows were everywhere, there was glass shattered by the front door and a lot of shit was broken.
You would've thought someone broke into my house, due to all this chaos .

"Don't come near me , get your shit and get the fuck out! I'm not playing with your ass!" I walked backwards as he walked towards me
I walked backwards until I felt the wall on my back. Odell had a sinister look on his face as if he was gonna do some reckless shit.

He walked up to me, putting his chest to mine. We looked each other in the eyes and stared at each other. I smirked.
"What you gone do Cornelius? Give me a god damn reason to call my brothers on you again nigga. I dare you." I edged him on. He put his hands on each side of my head.
He leaned his head closer to mine and I leaned mines back against the wall.

"Camilla, I've changed and you know that. But You really pushing my buttons right now. You about to make m-"
"What you gonna Odell? Huh?" I pushed him back with my chest.
His nostrils flared open and out of no where his hand , clamped to my throat. Pushing me hard against the wall.
"Stop it! I promised you I wouldn't put my hands on you ever again. But you.. you just .." He threatened me , before slightly squeezing my throat.
I placed my right hand over his hand that was on my neck and looked him in his eyes again.
My eyes started watering , "Odell. Please." I asked while my voice began to break.
Instantly his face softened.

He removed his hand from my neck and placed it on my hip. Tears slowly rolled down my face .
"I'm so sorry Mila, I never wanted to hurt you. I'm just gonna get my stuff and go. I broke my promise to you and I'm no longer needed here." He softly said, before kissing my forehead and pulled away from me.
I watched as he walked out the messy living room and down the hallway to my room.

I broke down, not knowing what to do next. I don't know if, I really want him to stay or go.
I don't want to throw this away, but he left me no choice.

I slid down the wall and pulled my legs to my chest, crying my eyes out. I heard footsteps coming back into the living room, I wiped my eyes and looked up to see Odell with his suitcases and duffel bags full of his things.

He glanced at me and frowned. I sniffed, watching as he walked over things as he made his way to the front door.
He opened the door and before he could take a step out of it, he looked over his shoulder at me and mouthed "I'm sorry."

Once he said that he walked out , never looking back .

And that was the last time I seen him or heard from him.
I tried calling him but he never answered.
He never called me back either.

Coming to find out the motherfucker started dating the girl he cheated on me with.

Ain't that some shit?

A/N: I know this is short but I just wanted to publish something to keep yall interested.🤷🏽‍♀️😂
But please leave me some more feedback.
And thank you to the ones that added this Book to your libraries. I really appreciate it.💚
Oh... please don't forget to go read Mutuals!! And leave feedback on there as well.
Thank y'all so much.😘