five

day fifteen

july 9th,2017

i had a weird day,i met him again,the weirdly styled up boy that was blind.

"jihoon?how are you?"i asked him.

he smiled at me and told me he was fine.

"i'm going to this cafe,do you want to come with me?"i said.

"cafe?with me?sure,"he smiled as i joined our hands together and walked with him to the cafe.

"it was a cafe that i used to work at when i was a performer,i stopped cause i had too much on my hands,"i said.

"mmm,when did you stop?"he asked.

"mmm..two years ago,but i'm glad that this one guy gave me this really nice necklace during my last show,"i said.

"may i feel it?"he asked as i guided his finger and let him touch the necklace.

"oh,it feels very expensive,"he said taking his hands off of it.

we entered the cafe and made ourselves comfortable.

"i'll order a strawberry pancake for you alright?"i asked him.

"c-can i come with you?i'm sure i'll get bored if i sit here by myself,"he said grabbing my arm.

"no no,let me order it for you,just stay here and guard the fort,"i said.

he looked worriedly and then nodded letting go of my arm.

i swear my heart skipped a beat as he let go of my hand.

i went off to order and came back shortly after to jihoon with a few girls.

"are you a girl?"one of them asked.

"a-ah,no..i'm a boy,i-i need to search for k-kyungri,"he said bowing,bumping his head on the table.

the girls laughed at him pulling him back to sit down.

just as i was about to go to the girls,i was pulled by someone.

"hey,where are you off to?"he asked pulling me close.

i screamed pulling away from him and pinning him against the table.

"don't you dare touch me like that,if you do,i'll make sure you won't live to see the new year's sun,"i said walking up to the girls.

"get your hands off him,"i said.

they looked at me smuggly and rolled their eyes.

"what if i don't?"one asked.

i smiled taking out my cellphone.

"yoo chaerin,how would your parents react if they found out their 'straight a daughter',was secretly part of a discusting club like this?"i asked.

"w-what do you mean?"she asked.

"oh you do know that i am your mother's class rep?she's told me everything about you and what you do,but i'm suprised she doesn't know about this,"i said.

"shut up! you don't know anything! you're lying about everything,"she said coldly.

"that's why you need to stop this,your family doesn't deserve this,nor do you,"i said.

she looked at me tearfully before pushing jihoon and leaving with her friends behind her.

"jihoon are you okay?"i asked him.

he gave me a pat and smiled.

"i'm okay,do you still feel like eating?"he asked.

i sat down with him shortly after and ate our order.

"thanks for just now,noone's really stuck up for me like that before,"he said.

"before?you mean it's happened before?you should have reported them if they did that to you,"i said.

"no,even if i did,they would just disturb me more,i'm the type that keep things silent."he said.

"but still,there are a lot of people in this world and we can't trust everybody jihoo-"i was cut off by his hand stroking my head.

"that's the least of my worries nowadays,i have a great friend like you to protect me now don't i?"he said.

my cheeks flushed as my body temperature rose.

this shouldn't happen to a girl that is already in a relationship.

he smiled before continuing his meal.