When you get jealous

Brian: Brian secretly finds it really cute when you get jealous. He'll always tell you not to worry about it and grab your hand, placing a kiss on your knuckles. If he can tell that you're really bothered by it, then he'll give you a big hug.

Claire: Claire secretly enjoys it when you get jealous. She thinks it's hot. She likes to see you send someone a glare for looking at her, and she loves the way you clench your jaw or flare your nostrils. She never lets you know that she knows you get jealous. She just gives you all of her attention, you even catch her smiling a lot more.

Bender: Like Claire, Bender finds it really hot. He doesn't bother to keep it a secret though. He likes to tell you how adorable you look when you get angry. You always end up shooting him a glare, but on the inside it makes you feel a lot better. Especially when he starts kissing you more.

Andy: Andy always feels really bad when you get jealous. He knows how bad it feels to get jealous. He always pulls you closer to him, kissing you on the lips, and giving you all of his attention. It always makes your jealousy disappear.

Allison: Allison enjoys when you get jealous. She loves to tease you about it. She goes all into detail describing how you look and the faces you make. It usually ends with you laughing at yourself.