If they were in Hawkins, Indiana

Where's my Stranger Things fans at?

Brian: Brian was of course in the AV club. So he often went to help the boys out with their science experiments and what not. Since he spent a lot of time with the younger boys, he also became good friends with Jonathan. Brian was close with Barb, meaning he was friends with Nancy as well. Nancy had to force Steve and his friends to leave Brian alone. He was devastated when Nancy told him about Barb being in the Upside Down. Brian was the brains of the group and helped to come up with many ideas to find Will.

Claire: Claire was in the clique with Tommy and Carol. She never really cared much for Nancy until she started dating Steve. She felt pretty bad about Tommy spray painting the movie theater, telling everyone Nancy was a whore, but she went along with it anyways. When Claire was told of what was really going on with Will, she didn't believe it at all. Let's be real, Claire would've stayed far away from the group when she heard about the Demogorgan and the Upside Down.

Bender: Bender spent his time getting into fights with guys like Steve Harrington and Tommy H. He didn't have a lot in common with Jonathan but that didn't stop them from becoming friends, much to Joyce's dismay at first. But after learning about Benders abuse, he often stayed over at the Byers home, a lot. Bender would of course always pick on Will, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin, but if anyone else did he would surely beat them up for it. And believe it or not, Steve Harrington and Bender would end up being partners in crime with their baseball bats and the Demogorgan/Demodogs.

Andy: Andy was Steve Harrington's bestfriend. Both of them seemed to have a lot in common, including being a lot nicer than the rest of the popular kids. Andy didn't agree with a lot of the things Tommy or Carol did. Andy was even on Jonathan's side when he fought Steve. Of course the two of them made up when Steve realized he was an idiot. Andy thought he could try and wrestle the Demogorgan when it came into the Byers home, but that didn't really go too well. Steve and Bender had to save his ass.

Allison: Allison was beyond intrigued when she found out about the Demogorgan and the Upside Down. Of course the only way she found out was by spying on Jonathan. Allison even tagged along with Jonathan and Nancy when they went searching for the Demogorgan in the woods. Allison also went with Nancy into the Upside Down and found Barb. Allison was more than willing to do the searching and looking for clues, but she wasn't up for the fighting.