5

#master...

Omg I have to hurry up I already had to cancel our lunch date. I can't cancel tonight no matter how I feel. Erica kicked off her shoes, and jumped in the shower.
     She washed every part of her body, and jumped out quick, as she heard the door bell ring. 'Coming' she yelled, as she left her hair in a messy bun, and threw on a sundress.
     "Hey boo, come in."
      Caleb smiled, and closed the door.
     "Dang babe, you still ain't ready?"
     "No, cause soon fool placed a order of a 18 dozen flower set.  Not 18 flowers, but a set."
     "Dang, I didn't know people still order flowers."
     "Really Caleb, why do you think I still have a job. Anyway, I'm ready. So where we going? Dinner, movie, anywhere with no sexual atmosphere."
     "Cool"
      Caleb, close the door, and grab Erica hand.
     "Dang, I know we ain't bumping, and grinding, but can I get a kiss. I've actually missed you."
     To blush was an understatement. She kissed Caleb, as he opened her door.
     "Put this on."
     "What is it?"
     "A blindfold."
     "Really?"
     "Yes, now do it."
      Erica did as told, and put them on.
     "Okay, now what."
     "Enjoy the ride."
     Caleb rode around for fifteen minutes, only to pull up to Kirks Park.
     "Are you almost there? You're slowing down."
     "Be patient, trust me."
     Caleb parked, and walked over to let Erica out. They walked hand, and hand to a lighted tented area.
     "Okay, take them off."
     Erica threw the blindfolds to the ground.
     "Omg, a picnic. Caleb I love picnics."
     "Well lets go in."
     Erica unzipped the tent, and walked into the 18 dozen flower set she just made.
     "Caleb, how did you? I mean when did you? That order was put in two days ago."
     Caleb laughed, "now have a seat. Do you want turkey on hoagie bread, or ham."
     Erica gave Caleb a kiss of passion. "I can't believe you done all this."
     "No you did it. I just set it up."
     Erica zipped the tent, and crowd into Caleb's lap.
     "You are so special."
     "I love you"
     "What? Caleb you can't love me. You don't even know me."
     "I'm not a child, I know how I feel, and this is right. I have to have you in my life, Erica."
     Erica claimed out of Caleb's lap, and sat in the center of the tent with her floral lay out surrounding her.
     "Caleb"
     "You don't have to say it back if you don't really feel it. I just wanted to express how I feel."
      Erica looked up, and stared into Caleb eyes.
     "Girl, you are beautiful. I know I've made the right decision when I stocked you."
     They both started laughing, as Erica lifted her dress.
     "Take me now, Caleb"
     "But, we agreed," he laughed.
     "I don't give a damn, besides this is love, not sex."