21

#master...

    "Dang Caleb, that was different"
     "Yeah, I'm sorry I just got caught up in the moment." Caleb rolled over to check the time.
     "You got plans, or something?" Erica smiled wondering why. He's never checked the time after sex.
     "Well, I'm going back up to the club to get stuff back in order for our grand reopening. Which, people think the club got broke into, so they know it will be new features and things when they return." Caleb sat up, and rubbed his head. "Did you enjoy that?"
     "Yeah, definitely caught me off guard, but it was still pleasurable."
     "Now, thank about how Aaron felt, especially since it was taken from him." Erica looked at Caleb sideways. "And, don't feel as if I did you that way to show you how he felt. But, I just wanted you to think about that when you stepped to him. I mean, nowadays you don't know what's on someone's mind."
     Caleb got up, took a shower, and got dressed. "Bye, babe. I'm sorry, do you want to come with me?"
     "Not exactly. I need to check on Rocky. She went to the bathroom, and never came back. Usually she'll text me, but I got nothing from her."
      Caleb kissed her on the forehead. "Sounds like a plan." He voiced as he walked out.
     Minutes later he pulled up to the club where construction was proceeding. He walked into the back straight through the kitchen.
     "What up my mans, can I hella at ya for a minute?"
     Caleb dapped up Aaron as they sat in the remodel office.
     "Yo, this new layout looks good." Caleb looked through the glass windows."
     "Yeah, you can still see both sides, but your reflection is more vivid and blinding to them, and of course unbreakable."
     The fellas started laughing although there was tension in the air.
     "So what's up? What you wanted to talk to me about something?" Aaron sat in one of the recliner seats, and crossed his hands.
     "Real talk, I just wanted to apologize face to face for Erica's action. I mean, I understand she's hurt by what was going on, but indeed it wasn't meant to come out like that."
     "Mann, it's cool. I'm not even sweating her. To be honest I was just pissed at you, cause I'm like he abounding the club for this girl, showing her different things that I ain't never seen you show nobody else, I ain't ever seen you like this." Aaron just shook his head. "I'm just trying to figure out if that's what friends do."
     "Okay you through me. Whatcha mean?" Caleb sat on the edge of the table closer to Aaron.
     "Why would you do that to me in jail. We been boys way before we went in. Hell, I was helping steal the stuff to help yo sis."
     "Hold up, you saying yo sis like it wasn't yo child. Had you got that job like I told you in the first place we would've had to steal." Caleb got up, and walked away "Mann, I'm trying not to get pissed off. But, bru lets be real. You wasn't taking care of your responsibilities, and you know I wasn't about to let my niece or sis go without."
     "But, why me tho? You could've took anybody in that jail, and you took yo best friend. See I wouldn't have done that to you."
    "You don't know what you would've done. You don't even know why I did it, cause I never told you bru. They was about to gang rape you." Caleb clapped his hands together. "Do you understand what I'm saying, more then three. See, what you fail to realize I already had the upper hand, because my uncle had sonority before we even got there, so when we posted bail before our trail date he already had my name locked in. So, you tell me. How else was I suppose to handle the situation?" Caleb shook his head. "I feel I did what I had to do to save yo life, if you want to be truthful." Caleb clear his throat, and wiped away his tears. "And you know it wasn't on no gay shit."
      "But, what about me? Did you think about where that took my mind."
     "Nope, I had to think about right then. I know if I would've let them gang bang you. You would've been turnt."
     Aaron shook his head, and cleared his face. "Man, to be truthful I don't feel no kind of way. I will always love you as a brother, but I still have my thoughts about why you did that to me."
     "And I just told you. Look don't try to make your mind on that level, cause you'll always be confused. Lets just put it out there. You like dudes?
     "Hell no"
     "You like taking it from the back?"
     "Bru, don't play with me. Lets just end this now I see where it's going. We cool, we all took somethings out of context, and got caught up in our feelings. Lets just let it be."
     The boys got up, and dapped it up again.
     "Do you have anymore questions before I start working, cause I ain't trying to have this conversation again."
      "We good bru, just please talk to Erica. I want don't want no more side eyes, or attitude."
     "Yeah, I'll handle that, you just get those people back in this building."